"Slydini- The Lecture"- By Bill Wisch- Now Booking!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Kevin Wisch

"Slydini- The Lecture"- By Bill Wisch- Now Booking!

Postby Kevin Wisch » October 28th, 2010, 2:36 pm

Hi all,

I know that I've been hinting at more details about "Slydini-The Lecture". This is our "official" announcement. :) My father will debut it at the Magic Castle on Saturday, November 7th. There will be many surprises throughout- with actual audio clips from the over 50+ hours of lessons he has audiotaped! This will be the definitive Slydini lecture. Below is a picture of the cover of the lecture notes, as well as the official "contents" page of the notes. For more information visit www.slydinilecture.com

We ae currently accepting bookings throughout the US and around the world: If you are a magic club and are interested in booking, please contact my father directly at bill@wisch-craft.com or (908)-852-9136. If your club is international or you are a convention and are interested in booking, feel free to contact me directly at kevinwisch@gmail.com or (908)451-4901.

Current Bookings:
Magic Castle- DEBUT- November 7th, 2010 3pm-5pm Hat and Hare Lounge http://www.magiccastle.com/schedule/index.cfm
December 2010- Marc DeSouza's Theater

Lecture Summary:
SLYDINI THE LECTURE - The Definitive Slydini Experience
Celebrate the magic, genius and humor of Tony Slydini.
After 35 years, Slydini's protg, Bill Wisch, is commemorating his 74 city,
Slydini book tour, presented to thousands of magicians from 1976 through 1979.
This is a fully revised and updated, lecture/tribute that will show you the
Magic of Slydini like you've never seen it before.

Features unknown Slydini magic including:
"The Chicago Loop Mystery" - This still completely fools as it did the Chicago magicians that saw it, and Slydini never told them how it worked! A great story with this!

"One Hand Unlink" - A ring technique like never before. Gives the famous Slydini Ring Routine a "melt-through" quality...rings totally examinable and you won't believe it!

"The Flight of the Paper Balls" - The real secret!

"The Paper Balls to the Box" - The controversial ending finally explained!

"The Paper Balls, Box and Wand" - A new stage/platform version of the Slydini classic.
plus: rarely seen Slydini classics ( "The Houdini Silks", "The Mongolian Clock", "Helicopter Card", etc.)

All best,
Kevin Wisch
Kevin Wisch, MA, MBA
Marketing Manager, Intel Corporation
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwisch

Kevin Wisch

Re: "Slydini- The Lecture"- By Bill Wisch- Now Booking!

Postby Kevin Wisch » November 1st, 2010, 9:12 pm

Hi all,

Small typo- the lecture is this SUNDAY, November 7th, at the Magic Castle from 3-5pm, not Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there that can make it!
Best,
Kevin
Kevin Wisch, MA, MBA

Marketing Manager, Intel Corporation

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwisch

Paul Green

Re: "Slydini- The Lecture"- By Bill Wisch- Now Booking!

Postby Paul Green » November 3rd, 2010, 11:13 am

I am looking forward to this lecture! I got a small sampling at the recent Metro Magic Convention. This will be very educational as well as very entertaining.

See you at the Magic Castle.

Enjoy the search.

Paul Green

Return to “Buzz”