The Magic of David Corsaro DVD Contest

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
David Corsaro

The Magic of David Corsaro DVD Contest

Postby David Corsaro » August 19th, 2010, 9:25 am

ITricks is running a contest and giving away 3 copies of my new DVD "The Magic of David Corsaro"

Just post a clip of the first magic routine that you thought was "awesome" (thanks to itricks for connecting their contest to my webshow "Time to be Awesome.")

iTricks will pick 3 of the best clips and mail them a copy of my new DVD.

Here is the link to their contest:

http://itricks.com/news/2010/08/find-th ... -free-dvd/

Enjoy posting !!!

David Corsaro
http://www.davidcorsaro.com/page.php?id=11
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com

fkaps1

Re: The Magic of David Corsaro DVD Contest

Postby fkaps1 » August 19th, 2010, 10:36 am

This is a great DVD! Four really commercial effects that are certainly not run of the mill. This is material for entertaining real people right out of David's own repertoire. Really entertaining performances and extremely well taught. This gets my highest recommendation.

Marc DeSouza

Bill Schmeelk

Re: The Magic of David Corsaro DVD Contest

Postby Bill Schmeelk » August 20th, 2010, 6:52 pm

Unfortunately they don't have clips from the time I first saw a routine that I found awesome - That would have been Don Alan producing a large lump of coal in a close up coin routine seated next to Johnny Carson at the tonight show desk.

I can say however that I've had the pleasure to see several of David Corsaro's original routines. They are well thought out, very commercial and truly awesome. This is a DVD from which you'll surely get more than one or two very useful routines. Congratulations and thanks to Dave for sharing his top stuff. These are routines you'll use.
Best to all,
Bill Schmeelk

Return to “Buzz”