Juan Tamariz, Mac King and Max Maven in Toronto

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
James Alan
Favorite Magician: Joshua Jay

Juan Tamariz, Mac King and Max Maven in Toronto

Postby James Alan » January 11th, 2010, 5:41 pm

A little birdie tweeted this a few minutes ago:

Save the Dates!

James Alan
Favorite Magician: Joshua Jay

Re: Juan Tamariz, Mac King and Max Maven in Toronto

Postby James Alan » March 24th, 2010, 1:21 pm

The Secret is Out!

Magicana has been working closely with Luminato to bring four of the worlds master magicians Juan Tamariz, Mac King, Max Maven and Bob Sheets - to Toronto as part of the Festival. What a wonderful opportunity, particularly for the public who now has the chance to see these four stellar performers present their work in such a superb setting.

Dates and times have now been posted at Tricks & Tweets and Magicana's "Sharing Wonder" Blog

See you in Toronto this Summer

Magicana

Postby Magicana » April 5th, 2010, 10:06 am

Since we've been fielding lots of inquiries, we'll post this here directly:

While the box office will not be open to the public until April 15, there is a pre-sale code which will allow you to purchase tickets as early 10am on Monday, April 5 (TODAY!)

Advance tickets will be available for Max Maven, Mac King (2 performances) and Juan Tamariz (3 performances: English, French, Spanish).

The code is available from Magicana's Blog (http://bit.ly/d99lmn). Tickets are available at Ticketmaster. You can find the shows by searching either for "Luminato", "Masters of Magic" or "Panasonic Theatre".

See you in June!

Mitch Praver

Postby Mitch Praver » May 24th, 2010, 6:18 pm

For fans of Juan Tamariz --

I have four seats available for Juan Tamariz's performance in Toronto on Saturday, June 19th at 8 PM in the Panasonic Theater. He is performing all in English that night! These are terrific seats in the Orchestra, Row19 and are available for the same price I paid Ticketmaster, $206.00 for the four tickets. I will handle postage costs.

The tickets will go to the first person who requests all four tickets by emailing me at mpraver@gmail.com.

This will undoubtedly be a GREAT performance by one of the masters of close-up magic. I wish I could be there.

Mitch

Return to “Buzz”