Eric DeCamps - PURE MAGIC 2009 Edition

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

Eric DeCamps - PURE MAGIC 2009 Edition

Postby Eric DeCamps » April 8th, 2009, 10:54 pm

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Spring has finally arrived and in celebration of the season I am thrilled to announce the 2009 Edition of Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring.

The production directed by Bob Fitch, returns to the popular Metropolitan Room located at 34 West 22nd Street in New York City (212 206 0440). With the ambiance of an intimate 1940s jazz club, the Metropolitan Room was voted New York Magazine Best Cabaret for 2008.

A limited engagement, the show opens Sunday May 3, 2009 and will be repeated every Sunday afternoon at 4:00pm through June 28, 2009.

Those who experienced the last edition all agreed that this show is not to be missed.

For tickets and more information please go to: Eric DeCamps - PURE MAGIC

More surprises to come!

[/font][/size]

Eric DeCamps

Re: Eric DeCamps - PURE MAGIC 2009 Edition

Postby Eric DeCamps » April 15th, 2009, 3:53 pm

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]
I just wanted to let you all know that my new web site is now up and running. It may still need a tweak or two but please pass by and let me know what you think.

You can click here to view: website

All the best,

Eric DeCamps[/font][/size]

Jonathan Miller

Postby Jonathan Miller » April 15th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Great site! I definitely reccommend everyone check out the video section. Eric is the rare breed of close-up magician that always makes you want to stop what you are doing and watch when he performs. Even things he is just working on always look so smooth and flawless. I look forward to hopefully seeing the new show this summer!

Lou Serrano

Postby Lou Serrano » April 16th, 2009, 12:46 am

I wish I was visiting NY. I'd definitely go to this show. Sounds like a winner!

The site looks great too! A class act all the way.

Lou

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » April 16th, 2009, 7:14 pm

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Jonathan:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm really glad you enjoyed the new site. Hopefully I'll see you at one of my performances.

Eric DeCamps
[/font][/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » April 16th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Lou!

It's been too long!

I've hearing nothing but wonderful stuff about your magic. Missed you when I was last in LA. Hopefully If I'm there in November, we can hook up.

You should make a trip to the Big Apple. Bring the Z man. He can show you all the sites.

Eric DeCamps

[/font][/size]

Tom Klem

Postby Tom Klem » April 19th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Eric DeCamps is also performing at the 100th Salute to Magic on May 16th in the Hammerstein Grand Ballroon in the Manhattan Center at 311 West 34th Street in NYC.
Tickets at www.sampa1.com/salute.htm

I will be attending his show at the Metropolitan Room. It will be terrific!!!!

Tom Klem
Board Chairman
S.A.M.PA#1

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » April 29th, 2009, 6:25 am

As a reminder the new performances begin this Sunday May 3 and will be repeated Sunday afternoons (except for May 10 & June 21) at 4:00pm through June 28, 2009.

For tickets and more information please go to: Eric DeCamps - PURE MAGIC ( www.ericdecamps.com ). Its my new website so please check it out.

More surprises to come!

Eric DeCamps
[/font][/size]

Roberto

Postby Roberto » May 3rd, 2009, 10:27 pm

Hello everyone!
This afternoon I was privileged to see Eric DeCamps Pure Magic-A Performance of Contemporary Magic and let me just say that this is a wonderful show! I am definitely going to catch it again. Eric's performance was nothing short of brilliant! And his choice of classic effects with contemporary presentations were extremely entertaining. His version of Rene Lavand's Bread Crumbs simply killed everyone in the audience especially me! The Spirit Box effect was another one of my favorites that sent chills down my spine.

What stood out for me most was how Eric makes everyone in the audience feel as they're a part of the show. You can clearly tell that he truly cares about entertaining his audience. You really have to see this for yourself to appreciate this level of artistry. Bravo Eric! It was great seeing you again after so many years. Thank you for a wonderful show!

Roberto

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 6th, 2009, 8:06 pm

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Hi Roberto!

I calculated that it has been over 17 years since we last saw each other at Mostly Magic. It was good seeing you last weekend and I'm glad you are doing so well.

Thank you for the kind post and for supporting the show! Things have changed since we last saw each other. For one thing my hair is a lot greyer!

Hopefully if you do make it back to the show we can visit afterward and catch up. Just let me know before hand.

All the best and regards to Brian.
[/size]
Eric DeCamps[/font]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 10th, 2009, 5:36 pm

[font:Book Antiqua][size:14pt]
Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC & 100th Salute to Magic - SPECIAL OFFER

Everyone who attends the 100th Anniversary Salute to Magic in New York City on May 16, 2009, will receive a special Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC V.I.P. card. The regular cover price for Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring is $ 25.00 but with the V.I.P. card you pay only $ 15.00 a 40% savings!

This offer is good for one of the following Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC performances: May 17, May 24 or May 31, 2009 at the Metropolitan Room located at 34 West 22nd Street. So make a reservation and when you arrive at the club present the V.I.P. card to the front desk host who will collect it and apply the discount. Try as we may we cant make the 2-drink minimum disappear so that still applies.

If you dont already have a ticket to the 100th Anniversary Salute to Magic, buy one now! The line up is incredible and this extra-added bonus makes it impossible not to go.

To find out more about the 100th Salute to Magic and to purchase tickets go to Salute to Magic or you can call Tom Klem at 212-725-5258.

To find out more about Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring please go to PURE MAGIC or contact the Metropolitan Room at 212-206-0440.

May is magic month here in New York City. So dont let this wonderful opportunity pass you by! [/size][/font]

[size:11pt]Note: The discount offer is good for one person per card per performance and cannot be combined with any other offer.

[/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 13th, 2009, 12:38 am

Bob Fitch is the guest host the Sunday May 17, 2009 presentation of Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring.

Bob Fitch has worn many hats in his lengthy professional career (actor, director, magician, singer, dancer). He has been in 27 Broadway shows and received Broadways Burns-Mantle Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical for his villainous portrayal of Rooster Hannigan in the original Annie.

In films, he appeared in Stephen Kings Thinner and with Steve Martin in Pennies from Heaven. Mr. Fitchs direction received a MAC Award (NY Cabaret) for Jeff McBrides Mask, Myth, and Magic. Bob has coached and consulted for performers David Copperfield, David Blaine and TV shows such as NBCs Phenomenon.

Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring is a limited engagement and will be repeated every Sunday afternoon at 4:00pm through June 28, 2009 at the Metropolitan Room (34 West 22nd Street - 212 206 0440).

For tickets, show times, area parking and recommended restaurants, please go to: ericdecamps.com

More surprises in the weeks to come!

[/font][/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 16th, 2009, 7:36 am

I just wanted you all to know that I am the guest interview on the 111th Edition of Magic Newswires Spirit of Magic Podcast. The Spirit of Magic podcast is produced and hosted by Dodd Vickers of the Magic Newswire. Along with Meir Yedid's MagicTimes and iTricks, Magic Newswire is a great way to get up to the minute news on the Magic Industry.

The highlights of the topics discussed are:

The S.A.M. Parent Assemblys 100th Anniversary Salute to Magic scheduled for Saturday May 16, 2009

S.A.M. Magician of the Year

The S.A.M Gold Medal of Honor

Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC re-opening for the Spring season at the Metropolitan Room in NYC

Eric DeCamps background in the craft and his upcoming appearance at the S.A.M.s anniversary show

You can either listen to the stream version of Magic Newswire Spirit of Magic podcast or subscribe (its free) via iTunes. The latest edition of will be ready for download or listening NOW at SPIRIT OF MAGIC # 111 or from the iTunes store.

Eric DeCamps

[/font][/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 19th, 2009, 6:17 pm

[font:Book Antiqua]
[size:14pt]For those of you who attended and assisted in my recent performances, I thought you would like to know that I have updated my webpage with pictures of you and I working together.

Even if you haven't made it to the show, please check out the pix. Don't worry if you are not there yet, I'll be updating the gallery page with future performances. So come on down and join me and let's show the world how much fun we had!

Here's the link to the gallery page of my website: PURE MAGIC - Gallery

I'll also be updating the blog on the website to keep you up to date with my latest news.

All the best,

Eric DeCamps[/size]

[/font]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » May 25th, 2009, 11:13 am

I remember this was subject of discussion awhile back on another thread here on the forum regarding magic themed TV commercials. Well while doing some Spring cleaning I found a copy of my favorite one.

I uploaded on my website the national Discover Card TV commercial that I did the back in the early 1990s. It was scheduled for only a six week run but it got such positive response that it ran for six months!

For those of you who find nostalgia appealing, you can view it at the video section of my website: DeCamps TV Commercial

Enjoy!

Eric DeCamps
[/font][/size]

Magic Newswire

Postby Magic Newswire » May 25th, 2009, 8:49 pm

... And for anyone that hasn't heard it yet.. here is our chat with Eric!

http://www.magicnewswire.com/magicnewsf ... camps.html

Darryl Harris
Favorite Magician: I admire the best!

Postby Darryl Harris » June 2nd, 2009, 4:27 pm

I left my quiet home in suburban N. J. and ventured into Manhattan for the first time in quite a while. My purpose was to see PURE MAGIC. I was not disappointed. The show ROCKED.
I don't want to go into too much detail, but some of the stuff Eric did just blew me away. His opening effect is quite flashy and certainly get one's attention. He also did a version of of a trick I am particularly fond of ... Jon Ramsay's Triple Restoration, but Eric has streamlined and clarified the effect by reducing the number of props. Very impressive, to say the least.
I'm pretty sure most have heard about Eric's treatment of Dean's Box, but believe me... You have yo see it to believe it.
The whole show was well constructed, and paced. There is no dead space... something is happening the whole time. The audience was very enthusiastic with their response to each effect.
The atmosphere of The Metropolitan Room is intimate, and quite cozy, and there are no bad seats.
Make some time to see this show. You won't be disappointed. I think Bob Fitch & Eric made something special. Go see it.
Live with honor
Act with integrity
No regrets

Rich Kameda

Postby Rich Kameda » June 2nd, 2009, 11:59 pm

It's hard to believe but Eric's show is remarkably better than his prior show in midtown. I enjoyed his last show near Rockefeller Center. But I could clearly see the extra hard work that Eric and Bob put into the show at the Metropolitan Room. His handling of Levand's bread crumb routine truly blew me away.

Personally, as a close-up magician trying to make the transition to parlour magic I found Eric's show inspirational.

Since the show ends at the end of the month I urge you to go see it before it ends.

Cheers,
Rich Kameda

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 5th, 2009, 6:30 am

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Hey Daryl:

Thanks for coming by and supporting the show. It was great to see you and I'm very happy that you enjoyed the performance. I know had a blast!

Eric[/font][/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 5th, 2009, 6:39 am

[size:14pt][font:Book Antiqua]Rich:

Thanks you too for coming by the show. I'm glad you noticed the changes and differences between the Lincoln Room show and this current version. Working with Bob was a wonderful learning experience for me. A lot of work but also a lot of fun. I highly recommend to everyone who is serious about improving their performance skills seek Bob out.

In fact Bob has a one day workshop/master class scheduled for tomorrow (6/6/09) at Denny & Lee's Magic Shop in Baltimore. If you are in that area, do yourself ... better yet do your audiences a favor and make sure you attend.

Yes, the performance of the bread crumbs the day you attended was extra special. The young lady who assisted was very expressive and terrific.

Best,

Eric[/font]

[/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 7th, 2009, 11:56 am

I am thrilled that the Parent Assembly #1 of the Society of American Magicians in New York just elected me as the new Dean of our organization.

I am ecstatic at the honor and humbled to join such a prestigious list of magical artists who have held this lifetime position. Thank you Parent Assembly #1!

Eric DeCamps

[/font][/size]

Scott Robinson

Postby Scott Robinson » June 8th, 2009, 4:37 pm

[font:Times New Roman][size:14pt]Thats awesome Eric!

You have always been a great ambassador for the art so it makes perfect since for you to be the new Dean.

They could not have picked anyone better. Congratulations!

-Scott[/size][/font]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 11th, 2009, 11:07 pm

ONLY TWO PERFORMANCES LEFT!
JUNE 14 & 28, 2009

The sixth performance of the 2009 Edition of Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring is scheduled for Sunday June 14, 2009.

The 75 minute production directed by Bob Fitch, plays Sunday afternoons at 4:00pm through June 28, 2009 (except for June 21) at the Metropolitan Room 34 West 22nd Street in New York City (212 206 0440).

The cover charge is only $25.00 with a two drink minimum. For tickets and more information please go to: ericdecamps.com or metropolitanroom.com

It's a limited engagement so I hope you can join me before the show... disappears!

Eric DeCamps
[/font][/size]

Debbie Leifer

Postby Debbie Leifer » June 13th, 2009, 9:50 pm

I had the pleasure of attending Eric's PURE MAGIC - A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring last Sunday. It is, without question, a must-see entertaining experience full of mind-boggling magic that will astound even the most knowledgeable magician. Eric is a masterful magician with exceptional class, charm, and talent. If you are anywhere close to New York City... Don't miss it!!

Debbie Leifer

Postby Debbie Leifer » June 14th, 2009, 12:13 am

Since I first met Eric DeCamps when I worked as a demonstrator at Tannen's (too long ago to admit at this point!) I've been impressed by his skill as a slight-of-hand artist, and his sophisticated theatrical presentations. Now living in Atlanta, I was jealous that so many friends were able to see his new show, PURE MAGIC - A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring playing at The Metropolitan Room in NYC.

I was fortunate to get a speaking gig up in New York, and quickly acted to get tickets to Eric's June 7th show. I'm happy to say the show lived up to my expectations and beyond! The show consisted of a series of wonderful storylines combined with marvelous magic, plus a TREMENDOUS amount of audience participation and marvelous good-natured humor!

Eric is a gentleman onstage and off. A classy guy with impressive stature and confidence onstage, Eric effortlessly guided his audience through a wonderful range of emotions and experiences including astonishment, surprise, wonder, humor, delight, and absolute moments of disbelief that they witnessed the impossible right before their eyes.

The best element of the afternoon is that I had the absolute pleasure of inviting my favorite aunt to this show. Concerned that she was just "humoring me" agreeing to attend a magic show because we were spending the day together, I was confident that Eric would turn her into a fan. As the show progressed my aunt laughed enthusiastically, happily participated in one of the routines, and repeatedly looked at me in awe at one surprise after another. Throughout the rest of the day she commented on various moments of the magic she witnessed, and Eric's charming personality. One of the elements that impressed her was a different type of "magic"... the fact that Eric remembered the name of every audience participant through the show, and at the conclusion, he mentioned each one by name in a flurry of appreciation for their attendance and enthusiastic participation.

The audience went wild over each thoughtful presentation... Transmigration, a very magical paper restoration; a VERY magical coin opening; his personal rendition of the Rene Levand breadcrumbs; and the Malini egg bag (for which Eric is widely known) with his surprise ending that resulted in gasps from the audience. His closing number is a beautiful presentation of Dean's Box, in Eric's hands that is astounding and theatrical.

The highlight of the show for me was the BEST Ambitious Card routine I've ever witnessed, one surprising relocation of the signed card after another, with a mind-boggling finale that happened in my own hands.... a moment that will not be forgotten! The other stand-out card presentation is a stunner that still has me thinking Eric is more than a magician. What seemed like an "any card at any number" routine as it began, resulted in a moment nothing short of phenomenal!! That one routine makes me crave returning to NYC as soon as possible to see the show again.

The only complaint I have is that after all these years, having only seen me perform magic, my aunt thought I was the best magician in the world. Now, I have to put up with the fact that she thinks Eric DeCamps is the best magician in the world, and well, who am I to dispute that fact?

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 14th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Debbie thank you for the kind words. It was terrific seeing you last week and meeting your Aunt Harriett.

I'm just back after my second to last performance at the Metropolitan Room. It was a wonderful crowd. They were very lively and very much into the performance. They even graced me with a standing "O".

My website has been updated with photo's of today's show. It's not like being there but at least you all can see the fun we had. Here's the link decamps gallery

Please join me for my last show on Sunday June 28.

[/font][/size]

Kevlar

Postby Kevlar » June 18th, 2009, 11:02 pm

Hello All,

I attended Eric's show on 6/14 and can tell you it is not to be missed! Watching Eric perform was like watching real magic.

I brought my wife, 11 year old son and my mother who all loved it as well. It's a perfect show that's sure to please all ages. With only one show left, do whatever you can to get there.

Regards,

Kevlar

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 23rd, 2009, 6:25 am

FINAL PERFORMANCE!!
SUNDAY JUNE 28, 2009

I'm just back from very successful performances and a great time at the C.A.M. Conference in Montreal.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Bob Fitch is the guest host the final performance of the 2009 Edition of Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring that is scheduled for Sunday June 28, 2009 at 4:00pm.

The production directed by Mr. Fitch, is at the Metropolitan Room located at 34 West 22nd Street in New York City (212 206 0440). With the ambiance of an intimate 1940s jazz club, the Metropolitan Room was voted New York Magazine Best Cabaret for 2008.

The cover charge is only $25.00 with a two drink minimum.

Those who experienced this current run have unanimously agreed that this show is not to be missed and this is my last show so please join me.

For tickets and more information please go to: ericdecamps.com or metropolitanroom.com

[/font][/size]

pat c

Postby pat c » June 23rd, 2009, 11:33 am

I saw Eric's show 2 weeks ago on the only sunny day we had in June and had a GREAT time. the show was top notch and enjoyable for ALL. Bring your non magician friends and they will THANK YOU forever !!! the breadcrumbs is TERRIFIC but that can be said for the ENTIRE SHOW !!!! i had never seen his ambitious card nor his triple card prediction and they were really nice. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW...Eric involves much of the audience in a very pleasant way and every person can see and feel the magic. go this sunday before it is too late. Even if it is sunny you will be glad you spent this time indoors.-pat

Michel Huot

Postby Michel Huot » June 23rd, 2009, 7:25 pm

Hello everyone,

don't know if you have seen Decamp's show but I just saw Eric this pas friday at the CAM convention in Montreal...WOW!
I did not know what to expect. The only time I saw Eric was at the FFFF convention and it was clean magic and scripted. I knew it as going to be clean but I did not expect that.

It was for me the highlight of the convention. The cups and 'crumbs' was my favorite for the construction. My GF favorite was the egg bag. What I enjoyed most was the way he talked, walked, looked at us and weirdly, the way he removed his glasses at the right moment. The moment he needs to be sure we undersatnd what he means.

He got 2 standing 'o' for his 2 shows. Thanks Eric for that moment of Pure Magic

do yourself a favor, don't miss this show

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 24th, 2009, 7:29 pm

Thank you Pat C for the kind words and for supporting the show!

Michel Huot you my friend are very kind. I'm very happy you enjoyed my show. It was great getting to know you better and finally seeing you perform with and without Yannick Lacroix. Which reminds me, your partner on stage is MUCH better than your close up partner, Yannick. ;)

[/font][/size]

Michel Huot

Postby Michel Huot » June 25th, 2009, 9:01 am

Hahaha,yes you are right Eric, my stage partner is much better looking than my close up one
BTW your show partner is better looking than you...wait you don't have one!!!
hugs

David Acer

Postby David Acer » June 25th, 2009, 12:12 pm

Eric's show at CAM last weekend was one of the best things I've ever seen at a magic convention.
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 25th, 2009, 7:06 pm

David:

Thank you very much. It means a lot to me that you enjoyed my performance.

For those of you in the NYC area, this Sunday (6/28) will be my last performance at the Metropolitan Room. So if you can please join me.

For more info click here: pure magic [/font] [/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 30th, 2009, 9:42 pm

I want to thank everyone for the support of my show, Eric DeCamps - PURE MAGIC. I have been fortunate to have a growing support of the show with guests from the tri-state area, around the country and abroad. It has really been great seeing old friends and making new ones.

I know this success is largely due to the magic community, their families and friends that have taken the time out of their busy schedules to embrace this show and recommend it to others.

For those of you who missed the the show, you can check out the pictures PURE MAGIC pix

Thank you all again and I wish you all a wonderful summer!

Eric DeCamps
[/font]
[/size]

Roberto

Postby Roberto » July 1st, 2009, 10:17 pm

Hey Eric,
Congratulations on another successful run at the Metropolitan Room! Unfortunately for me my busy schedule kept me from seeing it for a second time. As I mentioned before, I thought your show was fantastic! Will you be performing at The Metropolitan Room again in the near future? Care to share with us what's next for Eric DeCamps?

Best,
Roberto

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 6th, 2009, 5:49 pm

Roberto:

Im glad you enjoyed the show you attended and no worries on missing the last performance of the run.

Right now Im getting g ready for a few summer conventions in the US (S.A.M. in Buffalo and M.A.E.S. in PA) and Canada/US (P.C.A.M.). They all should be fun!

Ill keep you posted on what I plan to do after that. Also you can always check my website for updates on what I'm doing.

All the best,

Eric DeCamps

[/font][/size]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 12th, 2009, 11:09 am

An exclusive presentation of Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring is scheduled for Friday July 17, 2009 at 1:00pm.

The production directed by Bob Fitch, will be presented at the beautiful Greg Frewin Theatre located at 5781 Ellen Avenue Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada L2G 3P8.

The cost for this performance and of the 4:00pm showing of the critically acclaimed Greg Frewin Beyond Belief show is part the S.A.M. 2009 conference registration. However, the S.A.M. is offering a special deal for the general public, both shows for the mind-boggling package price of only $25.00US!! Additional bus tickets from the Adams Mark Hotel for non-registered S.A.M. guests are $20.00US each.

Friday July 17, 2009 is going to be an incredible day of conjuring, magic and illusion at the Greg Frewin Theatre. Do not let this amazing opportunity to see these two performances slip away get your tickets now!

For information please go to: S.A.M. 2009 Convention

[/size][/font]

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 23rd, 2009, 10:55 pm

I am elated to announce the Eric DeCamps PURE MAGIC A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring is going to sea!

The production directed by Bob Fitch, sails the Pacific Ocean with the PCAM Convention September 21 through September 26, 2009 on Norwegian Cruise Lines flagship,The Pearl.

Those who experienced the performance on the East Coast unanimously agreed that this show is not to be missed. It's going to be a wonderful convention and I really hope you can join us. For more information please go to: PCAM - Magic at Sea

More surprises to come!

[/size][/font]

Magic Mike

Postby Magic Mike » July 24th, 2009, 1:11 pm

Eric
Saw you at CAM, SAM and now at PCAM.
We are going to have to stop meeting like this.

Great to meet you in Montreal, and see you again in Niagara Falls, and I am looking forward to catching up at sea after the summer.

For any of you that haven't seen Pure Magic, I highly recommend you get on it right away.
It is a GREAT show, and I am looking forward to seeing it again.

Return to “Buzz”