Rings 'N' Thing II going belly up

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Timothysmagic

Re: Rings 'N' Thing II going belly up

Postby Timothysmagic » April 21st, 2009, 4:09 am

So he was banned.... Well it serves him right. He must have become a thorn in Steve's side. I'm 100% sure that if he would have had a banner at the pit he would have never gotten banned at all.

I've seen a few "Creators" and companys do the same thing as Miller, or worse, and they are still going strong. Of course they all pay. Or they are buddies of Steve's. That makes all the difference at the cafe.

The thread may be gone, But thankfully its not dead.

Edward, You are completly correct.

Mad Jake

Postby Mad Jake » December 14th, 2010, 11:27 am

This post is for anyone who had purchases with RNT II prior to Don Buckley taking over.

I'm making every effort to make sure that all orders were completed and products received
that were ordered. We suffered a hard drive crash and lost all our contact info and sales
records, so I'm relying on the customer to bring this to my attention as I have no way to
contact anyone.

If you have questions or concerns about an order you placed during the time before Don taking
over please PM me so I can clear up anything outstanding. Please do not post to the forum
but PM instead.

Alternately I can be contacted at marcellajeanz@verizon.net if you would like to address any
issues via email. I will reply to all inquiries.

With Thanks,
Jake

Mad Jake

Postby Mad Jake » January 5th, 2011, 4:45 pm

I can't seem to reply to PM's please use marcellajeanz@verizon.net to contact me.

Thanks,
Jake

Return to “Buzz”