HUGE MAGIC PARTY and sale

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
The Magic Apple

HUGE MAGIC PARTY and sale

Postby The Magic Apple » August 11th, 2008, 7:22 pm

In just two weeks, The Magic Apple FIVE YEAR Anniversary Sale and Party is happening! August 23rd from 11am to 5pm. Free food, drinks, door prizes and a TON-O-STUFF on Sale! Thank you to everyone that comes by the shop to hang out, buy a trick or two and of course, buy Genii magazine!

Also on the 23rd of August:
Mike Caveney will be coming by from 1:00 to 3:00 signing is 2 NEW books (That's right - TWO new books)!
FINALLY:
Dan and Dave Buck will be popping in to do a 'deck' signing of their news decks SMOKE and MIRRORS! Don't Miss Out!!

Don't Forget:
Registration has begun and there is LIMITED seating for October's A DAY OF LECTURES. Seats have already been sold! Do not wait until the last minute to get your chance to be a part of this (and future) Day of Lectures event! Check out www.ADayofLectures.com for all the info

F.Y.I.
The Ammar Lecture is SOLD OUT. If you have not already signed up, you are too late. Sorry.
TheMagicApple.com
818-508-9921
Follow us: @The_Magic_Apple

The Magic Apple

Re: HUGE MAGIC PARTY and sale

Postby The Magic Apple » August 18th, 2008, 6:12 pm

There are only SIX DAYS LEFT until The Magic Apple's 5 YEAR anniversary sale and party!

This Saturday from 11am-5pm!

Free food, drinks, door prizes and MORE! Caveney will be stopping by to sign his two new books AND Dan and Dave Buck will pop in at some point to send some decks too!

And you NEVER know who else will stop by!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » August 22nd, 2008, 4:46 pm

Tomorrow is the big day. Caveney will be here, David Regal will be signing his new book too!!

Free Pizza, snacks and more!!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

Bob Postelnik

Postby Bob Postelnik » August 23rd, 2008, 1:32 am

"...tomorrow David Regal will be signing his new book too!"

HOLD ONE FOR ME!
Life is a journey, so do not arrive at your grave safe and in a well preserved body. Enjoy the Ride!

The Magic Apple

Postby The Magic Apple » August 24th, 2008, 11:11 pm

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that came by the Magic Apple on Saturday! I had a great time seeing everyone and chatting!
If you didn't get a chance to come by, or you live out of town, you missed a great day. I hate to name drop, but there were PLENTY of "name" magicians that came by to say HI and grab a bottle of water!!
TheMagicApple.com

818-508-9921

jerry lazar

Postby jerry lazar » August 25th, 2008, 12:10 am

BIG THANX for a great shindig, Brent!... It's true, the stars were out in style, as well as all the other regulars who make the Apple such a happening place EVERY week...and who owe YOU a debt of gratitude for providing great merchandise, fantastic lectures & workshops, and an ideal environment for shmoozing & sessioning... Kudos for keeping the 'brick-and-mortar' dream alive!... Congrats on 5 terrific years -- here's to the next 55!... Bravo!...

Stuart Hooper

Postby Stuart Hooper » August 25th, 2008, 10:00 am

It made the blue line to red line to taxi trip worth it, thanks!

Bob Postelnik

Postby Bob Postelnik » August 25th, 2008, 12:15 pm

"...and grab a bottle of water!"

What a great idea, maybe you should market that, I bet most of those visiting and sipping didn't notice what they had in their hands! I forgot to grab one on my way out so if you have any left over please save one for me on my next visit.

Congratulations Brent, it was a great event and I had a wonderful time chatting with everyone there, especially some of the local notable talent who dropped by to add their best wishes and continued success.
Life is a journey, so do not arrive at your grave safe and in a well preserved body. Enjoy the Ride!

Brian Glicker

Postby Brian Glicker » August 25th, 2008, 1:04 pm

It was really great. Many of the country's best magicians go to the Apple just to "hang out" and Saturday they were there in force. I had a great time\, as did my kids. The Apple is really a wonderful place, it reminds me of the way things used to be - but with new stuff every time I go.

David Thomas

Postby David Thomas » August 25th, 2008, 8:36 pm

I went I had a great time! The magic apple is just great, as always.

Return to “Buzz”