Tag

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
ChastainCriswell

Tag

Postby ChastainCriswell » December 24th, 2004, 9:39 pm

My first effect has ben released .... of course who's hasn't .... JB magic released a marketable version of my original idea .... I would like ot get some folks thoughts on it. Good or Bad ... I will say I know it has been said a millions times but this is a routine I use and it works wonders even in a restaurant situation .... I love it .. hope anyone who buys it does also.
You can see the description and the cover art at http://www.magicbyenigma.com/products.htm and the link to purchase it from JB it is on there also. I will soon sell them directly from my site ... as for now you must buy from Mr. Mason.

Enigma

ChastainCriswell

Re: Tag

Postby ChastainCriswell » January 24th, 2005, 6:58 pm

Well the effects is getting rave reviews ... from those that count .... :) Steve Beam absolutely loved it at the recent SCAM convention .... well he said it needed soemthign at the end ... :) Mark has a video up and i have them for sale on the link listed previously.

THanks ot those that bought and thanks to those that will.

Enigma

Steve Hook

Postby Steve Hook » January 24th, 2005, 7:16 pm

Chastain:

I gotta admit: that looks great!

The idea of a sticker with business contact info on the tag is perfect as well.

Hope you have great success with this one.

Steve

ChastainCriswell

Postby ChastainCriswell » January 25th, 2005, 4:51 am

Actually I have had another come ot me via another magician who gets full credit in the 4 page tag along PDF that I am giving free to all that purchase the effect from my site. It has my original handling and patter, as well as ideas from others that have purchased the effect. Also some ideas from Dan Harlan. He loved the effect.

Enigma

Jonathan Townsend

Postby Jonathan Townsend » January 25th, 2005, 5:10 am

Can you imagine them holding onto that tag during the escalator trick?
Mundus vult decipi -per Caleb Carr's story Killing Time

ChastainCriswell

Postby ChastainCriswell » January 25th, 2005, 8:33 am

Already have .... and hopeing I can make enough on it to buy the escelator trick ... Or maybe Gaeiton would like ot go in halves and include my gimmick. :) I don't include it in my Tag Along pdf cause i was wanting it for myself ... thanks JT! ;)

E

ChastainCriswell

Postby ChastainCriswell » February 7th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Sorry folks but The Tag Along pdf special is now over. I SOLD 50 of them! AWESOME! Thanks to all those that bought them from me. However to continue the sucess in sales I am offering the PDf at a very discounted rate. You can get the "Tag" trick as well as the Tag Along pdf for only $23. That is shipping included. That is only $5 for the PDF that has been raved about by the purchasers. Thanks and have fun!

Enigma

Return to “Buzz”