Ten Card Poker Deal

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Charlie Chang

Ten Card Poker Deal

Postby Charlie Chang » January 29th, 2006, 3:21 pm

For those of you interested in the ten card poker deal, I have posted my routine as an e-book on my site http://www.rpaulwilson.com/circleofconfidence2.htm

This begins with ten cards. More cards are added for each phase as the procedure gets fairer and fairer. Each of the three phases leaves the spectator aware of where he or she went wrong - if they had only made different decisions they WOULD have won.

The presentation is about psychologically forcing the spectator to make the wrong choices but the routine allows for many themes. It is suitable for magicians, card guys and even mentalists.

This routine is exclusive to my site. Go to www.rpaulwilson.com for more info.

Best,

P

Bob Farmer

Re: Ten Card Poker Deal

Postby Bob Farmer » January 30th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Paul's routine is innovative and clever, combines some very deceptive methods and is wrapped up in an intriguing presentation. To top it all off, at the end of the routine, with a bit of thought, you can segue into more Ten Card Deal stuff or Dave Solomon's "Power of Poker" (a killer routine from John Bannon's book, DEAR MR. FANTASY).

For any serious Ten Card Dealer, Paul's routine is a must-have. Sure, it's very pricey, but do what I did: use it to scam the cash from your brother-in-law. That way it pays for itself and you haven't alienated anyone important.

Return to “General”