Magic in Hawaii?

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
erdnasephile

Magic in Hawaii?

Postby erdnasephile » January 12th, 2024, 4:58 pm

All:
At long last (> 30 years), my family and I will be finally able to visit Hawaii this Summer.
I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations of magic to see in the islands. (We will be on a boat and spending about 24 hours at each island).
I know that Warren and Annabelle's is sadly gone and Kozy's won't fit the boat schedule (Boo!).
Does anyone else have any other recommendations please?
Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: I don't want to put this in the posts, but if you live in Hawaii or have been there, please PM me--I'd love to know what you'd do/eat/see/stay at each island (non magic-related) if you were doing this kind of tour.

RobFromNZ

Re: Magic in Hawaii?

Postby RobFromNZ » January 12th, 2024, 11:55 pm

We holidayed in Honolulu recently. I saw there was a regular show at the Hilton Hotel.

Edward Pungot

Postby Edward Pungot » January 13th, 2024, 2:22 pm

Shoot Ogawa @ Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel
https://hotel-magic.com/oahu-tickets/magical-show/

Curtis Kam

Postby Curtis Kam » January 13th, 2024, 4:11 pm

The show at the Hilton Waikiki Beach is about the only show in town, it’s an excellent show and they’re doing two a night, except for Tuesdays. So that should fit your schedule. For Oahu.

On Maui, there are magicians, and they do shows, but nothing regular except at Mulligan’s on the Blue.

On Kauai, Matthew Singer’s show might be up and running.

There are other options if you’re on one island more than 24 hours, but for your stated schedule, I think those are your best bets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

erdnasephile

Postby erdnasephile » January 14th, 2024, 9:06 pm

Thank you everyone--I sure appreciate it!

David Scollnik

Postby David Scollnik » January 17th, 2024, 9:52 pm

There is also a Magic Show at the HaleKoa in Waikiki.

"Escape reality in a mystifying evening filled with masterful sleight-of-hand, interactive effects, and optical illusions that will surely astound and amaze. Witness this unique experience featuring Magician, Mark Mauricio."

https://www.halekoa.com/experiences/events/magic-hawaii

But it is a military resort, so you need to be military or ex-military or have a connection to someone who is to get tickets.

I saw a magic show at the HaleKoa about 15 years ago and it was pretty good. A relative of mine was being married there, and as I was in the wedding party I was able to stay at the hotel and see the show.

Return to “General”