Hungary's greatest magician!

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Tarotist
Favorite Magician: David Nixon

Hungary's greatest magician!

Postby Tarotist » December 22nd, 2021, 5:33 pm

I doubt most of you have even heard of him but after this now you have! I saw him on British television decades and decades ago and I was blown away by him. I never saw him again but always remembered what I saw. A few years ago I thought I would do a search for him on You Tube and was delighted to see there were many videos of him. I do know that George Kovari was influenced heavily by him. How do I know? Because George told me! Anyway, here he is at work. After seeing this I would say he is the best pickpocket I have ever seen (and I have seen many). I do hope you can speak Hungarian.........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgnwdcFTEnY

Zig Zagger
Favorite Magician: Aldo Colombini

Re: Hungary's greatest magician!

Postby Zig Zagger » December 23rd, 2021, 5:39 am

Ah, the wonderful Rodolfo!
A legend in Hungary and one of the very few magicians to be honored on an official postage stamp in their home country.
Tricks, tips, news, interviews, musings and fun stuff: Have a look at our English-German magic blog! http://www.zzzauber.com
Advancing the art in magic one post at a time (yeah, right!)

Tarotist

Postby Tarotist » December 23rd, 2021, 1:40 pm

I didn't know about the stamp. I think he deserved it.

chetday
Favorite Magician: Jon Racherbaumer

Postby chetday » December 26th, 2021, 1:39 pm

That was one of the funniest magic videos I've ever watched. I'd probably be unconscious from a lack of air from laughing so hard if I understood Hungarian. Gosh, that was kick to watch. Thanks for posting the link, Mark.

Tarotist

Postby Tarotist » December 26th, 2021, 8:23 pm

Chet. There are a ton of you tube videos showing Rodolfo at work. I was quite surprised and delighted to find them a few years ago. Check them out if you get the chance. I swear some of the greatest magicians are the ones we have never heard of!

Return to “General”