No Ordinary Magic book review thanks to Richard K

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
emcfalls

No Ordinary Magic book review thanks to Richard K

Postby emcfalls » March 31st, 2021, 11:22 am

Hey Everyone,

I want to thank Richard Kaufman for having my memoir No Ordinary Magic reviewed by Elliott Terral in the March 2021 issue. The fact that Richard felt this book about my travels and personal relationship with the late magician and busker Jim Cellini had value for those in the magic world is much appreciated.

I’ve been bowled over by the positive response from those in the magical arts as well as from those who aren’t familiar with that life at all, and I’m forever grateful to Richard and others in the magic society for their graciousness in helping me introduce this book to readers.

Looking back at my much younger self, I wish I had paid more attention when listening to some of the greats I had the good fortune to meet. And, I wish I hadn’t lost the miniature paddle sticks and micro sarcophagi that Eddy Taytelbaum from Amsterdam had given to me as a gift back in 1984. They were really quite beautiful. Boy, am I kicking myself!

Thanks to all,
Eileen McFalls

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: No Ordinary Magic book review thanks to Richard K

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 31st, 2021, 4:59 pm

Eileen, please post a link on how to purchase the book!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

emcfalls

Re: No Ordinary Magic book review thanks to Richard K

Postby emcfalls » March 31st, 2021, 8:51 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Richard.

If you're interested in purchasing my memoir No Ordinary Magic, please visit my website https://www.noordinarymagic.com.
I've posted some sidebar stories and photos as well links to places and people mentioned in the book. Enjoy!

Return to “General”