Promo Pictures needed.

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
r paul wilson

Promo Pictures needed.

Postby r paul wilson » February 24th, 2014, 1:27 am

Dear all,

As many of you will already know, I have been directing the film "Our Magic" for the last ten months and about to hit the edit bay to prepare the first cut in time for Magic Con 2014.

There are a couple of short montages and vignettes planned for the documentary and one of these documents the image of magic and magicians over the last two centuries.

This sequence will include classic images and posters leading to contemporary pictures.

Along the way, I'd like to include some promotional material that represents professional and amateur magicians from around the world.

If you would like to be included in this montage and have your own promotional material that you are free to submit (not owned by a photographer or other source), please send me a high resolution scan to rpaulwilson@yahoo.com via a transfer device (see below).

I am interested in all sorts of images and am especially hoping for someone who has several that perhaps show their variety of acts or, better yet, their development from then to now.

I would prefer that you use a service like Wetransfer or dropbox to send large files but please send the links with an email granting full permission to use the images as necessary in the film "Our Magic".

It is important that you do not send anything that you are not in position to give permission for. Please do not send other people's material.

There is no reward other than our thanks and possible inclusion in the film but I hope to hear from some of you in due course.

Many thanks for your help and support.

Best,

P

Return to “General”