The Entire Marketplace Forum to be DELETED!!!

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

The Entire Marketplace Forum to be DELETED!!!

Postby Dustin Stinett » August 7th, 2013, 12:38 pm

I knew that would get your attention. No, we’re not going to delete the Marketplace. Not yet anyway. But it would be really swell if people would read and follow the rules, which are right there under a big subject line asking (pleading, begging, imploring) that they be read and followed before posting a FREE ad.

Multiple posts seem to be the one that is broken the most often these days (though there are still people who think that being required to insert their “full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address” means being able to leave one of those things out).

I was recently told that the sentence, “You MUST limit current sales and auctions with multiple items to a single post listing all items therein” is not clear. Okay, here’s what it means: You can have only ONE active ad (thread) at a time.

Also, at any given time you should only have ONE active ad running in the Marketplace Forum.

Additionally, Genii Forum members who use the FREE service provided in the Marketplace Forum may have only ONE ad that is active.

Failure to follow any of these rules will result in the advertisement(s) to be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Dustin

PS: ONE ad at a time, please.

AJM

Re: The Entire Marketplace Forum to be DELETED!!!

Postby AJM » August 7th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Dustin

May I ask how many active threads I'm allowed to have at any one time in the Marketplace?

Thanks

Andrew

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » August 7th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Of course! That would be...
Ains
Ane
Aon
D’aya
Dua
Ek
‘E-kahi
Eme
Ehad
Gna
Hana
Hito
Jeden
Mek
Odin
Sada
Satu
Siki
Tahi
Un
Uno
Unu
Viens
Wa’

In other words, ONE!!!

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » August 7th, 2013, 9:40 pm

One more thing: The ONLY Forum where it is appropriate to post an ad of any kind (eBay auctions, whatever), is in the Marketplace. Posting one in the Marketplace and another in, for example, the Mentalism Forum, is not only posting two ads, it's doing so in the wrong Forum.

Thanks,
Dustin

Return to “General”