Web location for Marko's "A Colorful Routine"?

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
dlfodness

Web location for Marko's "A Colorful Routine"?

Postby dlfodness » June 21st, 2012, 11:41 am

A few years ago I downloaded a (free) routine in which colored silks were put in water in a teapot and the same-colored liquids were poured out. It was by Marko and was called "A Colorful Routine". As I remember, it was from an online "newsletter" and I found the routine in a back issue file on that site.

Can anyone help me with finding that site and routine? Thanks!

Dean

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Re: Web location for Marko's "A Colorful Routine"?

Postby Matthew Field » June 21st, 2012, 12:21 pm

Are you thinking of the Learned Pig site? Lybrary.com now has much of their website avaiable on their own.

Matt Field

dlfodness

Postby dlfodness » June 21st, 2012, 8:40 pm

Thanks, Matt --that sounds familiar. I'll check it out!

Dean

dlfodness

Postby dlfodness » June 22nd, 2012, 12:36 pm

The Lybrary.com site seems to list only material that comes at a cost. The routine I'm looking for was a free download, found in a list of archived back issues. I can't seem to come up with any freebies on the Lybrary.com site. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Dean

Jim Maloney

Postby Jim Maloney » June 22nd, 2012, 1:57 pm

Dean wrote:The Lybrary.com site seems to list only material that comes at a cost. The routine I'm looking for was a free download, found in a list of archived back issues. I can't seem to come up with any freebies on the Lybrary.com site. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Dean

You may not have gotten to the TLPP section of the website. You can check out the archives here: https://www.lybrary.com/tlpp/index.html (you may need to be registered with lybrary.com to access it, but it is free).

The newsletter archives are there...not sure which issue you saw it in, but it should all be there.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)

Return to “General”