Tony Cabral - Baltimore Oct 2nd

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Jeff Eline

Tony Cabral - Baltimore Oct 2nd

Postby Jeff Eline » September 25th, 2011, 9:03 pm

Sunday October 2nd - Tony Cabral

Tony Cabral has long been a well-kept secret among a select few card workers. Now he's finally sharing some of his favorite routines.

Join us Sunday October 2nd at the Magic Warehouse in Owings Mills MD for a great lecture on amazing card magic.

His material is so good, here is what some of the top names in magic are saying....

"I seen Tony work for real people. He kills. That's because he's able to do sophisticated, state-of-the-art card handling without ever losing sight of the effect on the audience. From the trailer, it looks like they caught him in action, which is perfect.

It's been 15 years since I've been inspired to do anything like a gambling demo, but Tony's "The Sting, Too" brought me back at the card table. If you're looking for a killer Hold 'em demo, you need to see this.
Curtis Kam

"There's some fantastic stuff on this DVD. That "Memory Expert" and "Dealer's Choice" are some of the best constructions I've ever seen. This is a great DVD- probably the best gambling stuff (entertaining whether the audience is comprised of card players or not) to come out since Darwin Ortiz's "At the Card Table"."
Jack Carpenter

I'm excited about this. Great to see a real card man pony up some of the good stuff. Tony has a gift for great plots and strong effects combined with terrific skill.
R. Paul Wilson

Call or email Howard at the Magic Warehouse to reserve your seat today!

Sunday, October 2nd
Magic Warehouse
sales@magicwarehouse.com
410-561-0777
11419 Cronridge Dr Suite 10
Owings Mills, Md. 21117

Jeff Eline

Re: Tony Cabral - Baltimore Oct 2nd

Postby Jeff Eline » September 27th, 2011, 6:43 pm

Howard has announced a special deal... Sign up for both Tony Cabral (Sunday Oct 2nd) and Lance Pierce (Wed Oct 12th) and save $10.

Call or email Howard to sign up now!

Return to “General”