Special Edition Cards Remain the Same

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Doc Docherty

Special Edition Cards Remain the Same

Postby Doc Docherty » May 17th, 2009, 10:41 pm

For those that are interested I am offering a Special Edition The Cards Remain the Same. Once these are gone the manuscript will be offically out of print and there are no plans to ever print again. This edition will feature a new layout and an expanded section of new tips, techniques and handlings that I think you will enjoy. Also you will get the original CRS plus the expanded section and the CD-ROM with the original files and all new videos of the new stuff.

There is only 100 signed and numbered copies and once they are gone they are gone.

Visit www.DocDocherty.com for all the info and ordering information, also at the top of the page check out Jon Racherbaumer's review of CRS.

Thanks and hope you enjoy the new stuff.

Doc Docherty

Doc Docherty

Re: Special Edition Cards Remain the Same

Postby Doc Docherty » May 19th, 2009, 3:36 pm

Here is a quick one just posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c2FlIm73ME

Thanks,
Doc

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » May 22nd, 2009, 8:18 pm

Thank you so much for those that have placed orders. There is right at 74 copies still available.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Doc

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » June 2nd, 2009, 7:54 pm

Howdy guys, just got word from my printers, the copies will be in hand by June 9th and all orders will ship out on June 10th or 11th.

There is less than 50 copies left, so if you are interested the link is above. Thanks so much for the orders so far and all of the support from the Genii forum!

Doc

PS: I am going to post a video one of the new effects in the book in next couple of days so watch out for it.

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » June 16th, 2009, 12:09 pm

All orders have shipped and have already gotten some replies. Hope everyone is having some fun with it.

Here is a new video for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djzhcy05IQ8

There are still some left, around 40, www.DocDocherty.com

Thanks so much,
Doc

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » June 23rd, 2009, 4:51 pm

Hi Lucas-

As of 4:48 on 6/23/09 there is 36 left.

Thanks,

Doc

Doc Docherty

Postby Doc Docherty » July 28th, 2009, 1:32 pm

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that Vanishing Inc Magic picked up the last 30 books from the 100. As of this morning there is only 15 left. So for those that still want to snag a copy of this manuscript that expands the Groove Electric Switch and its applications go here: http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/ ... -the-same/

Thanks Genii forum for all your support!

Best,

Doc

Return to “General”