Martinka Auction ( Super Service )

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Martinka Auction ( Super Service )

Postby Guest » June 30th, 2003, 7:04 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know how pleased I was with the service from Martinka's last auction. The auction ended June 22nd and I received billing and payment instructions on the 25 or 26th. I phoned and left a message for Ted to use my credit card for payment and requested delivery prior to the start of my vacation on July 4th. Well my delivery date was wishful thinking, or so I thought on my part. Well I come home on Monday ( July 1st ) and there is a box from Martinka's. The shipment was delivered before my requested date and at no additional charge for shipping. I must say I feel Ted went the extra mile to keep a satisfied cutomer and will definitely be a customer of Martinka's for years to come. Looking forward to the September auction.
Rennie Parcesepe
P.S. Wanted to add that items delivered were as stated and am very happy with my purchase.

Re: Martinka Auction ( Super Service )

Postby Guest » July 2nd, 2003, 12:37 pm

My experience is the same as Rennie's; well run and professional auction.

--Randy Campbell

Kendrix

Re: Martinka Auction ( Super Service )

Postby Kendrix » July 2nd, 2003, 4:07 pm

I especially like the feature on Ted's auction if a last minute bid comes through the auction is extended for 15 minutes. I agree the Martinka Auction is very well run. Now just keep it quiet.

Return to “General”