Losander Lecture at California Magic

Discuss general aspects of Genii.
Robert Kane

Losander Lecture at California Magic

Postby Robert Kane » May 26th, 2004, 8:10 pm

California Magic announces the exclusive Easy Bay lecture of Dirk Losander, Magics Master of Levitation on Sunday, July 11, 2004 at 1pm.

Losander has been performing for more than 15 years as one of Europes most popular magicians and now one of Las Vegas top performers.

Losander specializes in the Art of Levitation and is the creator of incredible effects like his famous "Floating Table" and his original Bubble Levitation. His Floating Table never fails to draw gasps from an audiencemagicians and laymen alike.

During the lecture, Dirk will show and describe new effects and his variations on the classics. He will also explain how you can improve your levitation methods and what you need to do to have perfect lighting on stage.

Most of his material can be performed under any condition, surrounded---close-up or on stage. His close-up effects are specially structured to be shown over and over again without reset. You will see:

Losander's Zombie Routine
The Floating Bill
The Dancing Cane (totally new thread system)
Losanders famous bubble routine
Dancing Candlestick
New Thread System for close-up levitations
Basic rules about Levitation
Tips about lighting

You have never seen a lecture on threads like this before simply because you will actually learn practical ways to perform Thread Magic successfully and with less frustration. Losander will focus on teachings routines that can be learned with easy practice and that will make your audience believe that you are performing real magic.

Also, on the same lecture billing is Las Vegas magician Jeff Ezell teaching his comic takes on popular close-up and stage effects.

Dont miss this opportunity to hang out with and learn from todays top magic masters. Admission is $30 with advance purchase or $35 at the door.

The lecture will be held at our downtown Martinez, Ca location beginning at 1pm on Sunday, July 11, 2004

Go to www.calmagic.com for further details and to purchase admission in advance. :)

Re: Losander Lecture at California Magic

Postby Guest » July 13th, 2004, 4:26 pm

Just a note to say that Losander and I have just finished our show and lecture at CalMagic...it was incredible! (I do mean the entire set up)

Gerry and Laura have a really nice thing going over in Martinez, Ca and I highly encourage anyone that gets a chance to go there.

It is a magic shop and dinner theater all wrapped into one. The food is great and the people are even better! (the food was really really good!) If you are there, try the "King of Clubs". A delicious sandwich! Don't forget the chocolate covered strawberries!

Pete Biro

Re: Losander Lecture at California Magic

Postby Pete Biro » July 13th, 2004, 4:50 pm

I hope to be on way to Napa end of month and will try to swing by.
Stay tooned.

Return to “General”