Search found 11 matches
Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 4th, 2016, 3:24 pm
- Forum: Collector's Marketplace
- Topic: The Jinx (Complete Louis Tannen set - 1963/64)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 576
Arrived yesterday, excited to work my way through them. Thanks!
- October 26th, 2015, 8:39 pm
- Forum: Close-Up Magic
- Topic: Favorite Coin Routines
- Replies: 115
- Views: 24314
While on the subject of coin magic here is a little known tip on the French Drop. Instead of keeping the left hand still MOVE it towards the right hand when doing the move. This will make it twice as deceptive. Retention of vision or some such thing I suppose. Or an optical illusion or whatnot. I h...
- September 1st, 2015, 2:23 pm
- Forum: Buzz
- Topic: Bob White Penguin Lecture August 30th!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3316
I thought it was a great lecture. I could tell he was tired, but he is a constant professional. I was glad to see how much he had recovered and it hasn't seemed to effect his memory. If you haven't seen the lecture it is worth it. I would also like to add that Dan Harlan did an amazing job hosting.
- January 21st, 2015, 5:03 pm
- Forum: Buzz
- Topic: Groundbreaking Excerpt From The New Gibeciere - FREE!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2933
Interesting article in Cambridge Tribune from 1905 that refers to a magician C.H. Wilson. This is across the country, but may be useful in narrowing the lead regarding this author's history. http://cambridge.dlconsulting.com/cgi-bin/cambridge?a=d&d=Tribune19050121-01.2.56# Edit: Found another re...