So here I am in Atlanta at the Gathering for Gardner. The air conditioner in the Days Inn is too loud, my truck is acting funny, and I miss my wife.
On the other hand,
- I had a nice discussion with Jamy Swiss and Jerry Andrus about visual misdirection.
- Bill Kalush explained a puzzle to me that takes longer to solve, than the universe has existed
- I watched Dan Garrett _nail_ Scot Morris (former games columnist for Omni Magazine) with some nice card work.
- I Met Meir Yedid, Lennart Green, Mark Setteducati, Jay Marshall, Looy Simonoff, Herb Zarrow.
- And Michael Weber isn't even here yet.
I think I'll struggle through discussions, lectures, presentations, Andrus' new illusions, dinner shows, and the rest of weekend somehow.