Bob Cassidy live in person at MITR!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Guest » 08/03/06 07:46 PM

Jeff McBride will be headlining the 13th annual Magic in the Rockies Convention, presented by the Presto-Digitators, Ring 250 of the IBM, scheduled for September 7, 8, 9, & 10, in Fort Collins, Colorado. (There are still a few slots open for one of Jeff McBrides two "Secret Sessions.") Other convention headliners include: Ardan James, Charlie Frye & Company, Bob Sheets, Barrie Richardson, Kostya Kimlat, Aldo Colombini, Doc Eason, John Rogers, Garry Carson & Kelsey Kara, and Eric Mead. (Eric will be giving a rare lecture featuring ideas from his new book being published by Stephen Minch.)

In addition, Magic in the Rockies will present a special Early Bird two-hour lecture on Thursday night, September 7, featuring one of magic and mentalisms most enigmatic personalities, Bob Cassidy. Magic in the Rockies is the only convention this year where you can see this modern day Annemann. Bob will also be performing in the Late Night Soiree on Saturday night, September 9.

For convention information, visit:
http://www.prestodigitators.com/ .

Postby Guest » 08/03/06 09:46 PM

Hi, Mystic Myron! I see that you and Lew are doing good magic in the Rockies! I only wish I could be there with you guys, and to see Bob Cassidy again after all these years... it would almost be like a Mecca Magic reunion! Take lots of pictures at the convention and I'll see that they get posted on Spellbinder's Magic Nook Web site (daily,if you can e-mail them to magicnook@yahoo.com ). Say HI to Bob... no, forget it, he has already foreseen that in his crystal.

Return to Buzz