Nash Reloaded Done!!!

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Guest » 09/23/05 03:34 PM

Hi my friends,

Just wanted to let you know that Nash Reloaded is finished!!! I finished all of the spelling and grammar checks today. It's processing now. You will all start recieving your emails for download details before monday. It will be up for sale by monday evening on the website. I recieved the final cover today. It turned out great. check it out
http://www.thecharmingcheat.com/nashcoverfinal.jpg
tell me what ya think. Any of you who pre-ordered that don't recieve your email by ... let's say wednesday at the latest, please drop me an email so we can straighten it out. If you need a format other than PDF, please let me know so I can accomidate you. I will post again when it's up for sale on the website and I will also have details on the printed book, DVD's and a new product to go along with it. (marty is always having new ideas) Thanks for oyur patience my friends.

Mike

p.s. anyone else who wanted to get in on the $35 package pre-order deal, today is the last day.

Postby Dave Egleston » 09/24/05 08:56 AM

Nice Cover.

Much better than that which you previously presented.

Dave
Dave Egleston

Postby Ken Becker » 09/24/05 10:02 AM

Re Nash cover...I like it!!! :) :) :)
Ken Becker

Postby Bill Duncan » 09/24/05 10:13 AM

Much better cover...

Congratulations.
Bill Duncan

Postby Guest » 09/27/05 02:42 PM

Hi guys,

Just adding in what final edits Jason England is sending. please give me just a few more days. By friday or saturday. K?

Thanks
mike

Return to General