Vernon, Steve Forte.........

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Sean Macfarlane » 12/02/01 11:08 PM

I was wondering about What Vernon must of thought about Steve Forte. Seeing as Vernon had met so many interesting characters from the gambling world over his life, he must of had a high regard for Forte's work. As far as I know Mr. Forte must be the most infamous man with gambling technique and knowledge going today. I had heard through the grapevine that even Larry Jennings and Steve Freeman were somewhat intimidated by him on their first meeting. I would love to hear some background information on this gentleman. And how does one get so good, he must be one serious individual.
Sean Macfarlane

Postby Pete Biro » 12/07/01 07:05 PM

I have a friend in Las Vegas that could well be the best ever... but he wishes to remain anonymous... Forte, I understand, sessions with him. Don't know who is best. I do know my friend is one of the top inside security instructors.
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Postby Sean Macfarlane » 12/08/01 03:58 PM

Thanks for the reply Pete, I guess there unknown guys out there that could be even better than Steve,But Steve seems to do it all, and extremely well at that. His handlings are just plain natural. then again just to see him deal cards around a table might arouse suspicion as he does that with such a beautiful touch. The Vernon article just got me wondering if he sessioned with todays ledgends of the gaming table and what he must of thought.I really love that article Richard one of the best I've read in a long time.
Sean Macfarlane

Return to Buzz