Benson Book a Must-Have

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Guest » 06/07/06 11:17 AM

Just got the Benson book. Levent and Todd have produced one for the ages.

Postby Guest » 06/07/06 02:31 PM

Thanks, Carl!
Here are a few more comments from our customers (you can order yours at The Miracle Factory ):

At first, I thought, "This is a big book. I'll never read it all." Now, I can't wait to finish this book so I can start over and read it again! Bill Malone

The new work by Levent and Todd Karr: a treasure for the ages! Transcendent, sublime....if you buy only one book this year, this should be it! Jim Patton

Your work amazes me! Received the "Benson" book and it continues to represent among the very finest in book publications...of ANY genre. Ted Leon

You've given a great gift to me and to the entire magic (and world) community. I can't put it down. It's just a wonderfully loving tribute to him. Even as I type this, I'm excited with the thought of getting back to it! Fitzgerald

The book arrived this afternoon. It is incredible! Wonderful information. Jim Riser

Today I received "Roy Benson By Starlight"! What a wonderful book!!! Pius Cuppers

I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed spending the weekend with Mr. Benson. You did a wonderful job! I cant remember the last time I eagerly awaited a magic book and said book exceeded my expectations! Bravo! Jon Stetson

Return to Buzz