Rodney has done it again...

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Guest » 10/03/02 09:11 PM

I recently had the pleasure of meeting a young man,Rodney Reyes at the San Diego Convention. He was passing out a DVD, known as Ikon, i believe it was a trailer on a project he was working on, nevertheless it really showed how much passion he has for his ability to direct. I spoke to him lately and he wanted to tell the magic community, that he has entered a scene in HBO's contest known as project green light. He would like the community to come review his film, known as "American Huslter", i believe you can dowload it at this site www.projectgreenlight.com . Id like to bid Rodney the best of luck and hope that he does well. Who knows maybe he is the next Gary Outlett of his generation!-John

Postby Guest » 10/04/02 06:58 AM

Hey, Thank you John. Long time no see by the way...hope things are going well for you in Chicago and the magic scene out there. Yes indeed, i would love the magic community to come and review my Film, AMERICAN HUSLTER,at www.projectgreenlight.com. American Huslter is a true inside look into a mind a of a hustler,his thoughts and his discipline. For all those film savvy fellas hope you enjoy it. The winner of the film gets a movie contract with Miramax produced by Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, and Chris Moore. Come and check it out. Thank you all for you support. Rodney Reyes :)

Postby Guest » 10/05/02 09:39 AM

Hey Rodney, nice to see you on the forum. Yeah i really enjoyed "IKON" and I can't wait to see "American Hustler". I wish you the best of luck and hope you win. By the way what are some of your newer projects? Are you still gonna release a DVD on your magic? Anyway see you in December when you come back home.

S. Segal

Return to Buzz