To take your questions in order:
1) Sol Stone's book is written, and photographs for the drawings have been taken. The current state of the magic book market, however, makes it unlikely that a book which consists of almost entirely reprinted material (from CoinMagic and Apocalypse) would repay its publication cost ($10,000 plus).
2) I have sold the Geoff Latta book to Stephen Minch and progress is being made on the manuscript, written by Stephen Hobbs.
3) I started videotaping Harvey Rosenthal's coin tricks for a book on coin magic in 1991 or 1992. There were over a hundred items and it took years to get most of it taped. We still have not finished! Hope to get that one restarted later this year.
4) The new Jay Sankey book is both written and illustrated, and should get layed out in the next two to three months, then off to the printer. 81 items.
5) The new David Roth book ... beats me! I paid him an advance years ago for a second book and I've been hoping that eventually he'll have enough material.
Now, as far as the Tamariz books are concerned, Stephen Minch is publishing those and the first is expected out next year (2002).
Any other questions? ;)