Viktor Voitko Website

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Postby Guest » 10/01/06 08:59 AM

I much like the Magician Viktor Voitko.

Recently beside he appeared official website

www.magic-voitko.com

Me much liked.

That you think about Viktor and his magic and his www?

Postby Pete Biro » 10/01/06 01:26 PM

Voitko is a very excellent and creative magician.
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Postby Guest » 10/02/06 09:04 AM

Hi,
I buy the Linking Rings is fantastic!And the dancing flower,and the last the appearing table is gret! Is one of the best illusions I get his routine, is a FISM winner.
You can ask everthing about this Liking rings or his floating flower.
email of Viktor Voitko:
voy@carrier.kiev.ua

Paulo Cabrita

Postby Guest » 10/04/06 05:52 AM

Paolo. did you bought Voitkoes Apearence Table.What do you think about him?

Postby Guest » 10/04/06 06:00 AM

Pete
I too think that Voitko is a very excellent and creative magician.I think that Viktor Voitko living legend to magics.His all three numbers there is classics to magics.Flying Rings - a classics magic.as he does nobody does not do and better does not do.Flying rose too very original variant dancing cane.He think much original motions with rose.And idea itself - very poetical.But levitation women - too modern legend.Better I did not see.As you think?

Postby Guest » 10/04/06 06:03 AM

I else think,how much is beside in magazine Genius nor reek was not an article and interview with Viktor Voitko.In journal print plenty of material and interview with more talented magician, with Voitko was not nor one article.Why?

Postby Guest » 10/04/06 08:16 AM

Hi mag2,

I buy the Linking Rings is fantastic!And the dancing Rose(luminous light),and the last the appearing table is gret!very strong and it is very light Is one of the best illusions I get his routine, is a FISM winner.
You can ask everthing about this Liking rings or his Dancing Rose.Im a professioanl magician I just wont the best illusions, and Voitko Illusions are the best and about price... very cheap!
You can look his website and watch in "my acts" is very good! In "magic products" is the illusions of Viktor Voitko.

Paulo Cabrita
www.magic-voitko.com

Postby Guest » 10/23/06 10:29 PM

Originally posted by mag2:
I else think,how much is beside in magazine Genius nor reek was not an article and interview with Viktor Voitko.In journal print plenty of material and interview with more talented magician, with Voitko was not nor one article.Why?
I understand that English is not your first language, and I know what a difficult language it can be for a non-native speaker. This post looks like it was translated by a web site and not by a person. Your post is very difficult to understand. If you are from Russia, please send your post to me, with a subject line in English, perhaps something like "Voitko," and I will try to translate it into English for you.

Postby Guest » 10/24/06 04:57 AM

Please take Bill up on his kind offer. The Web Site also needs better translations into English. I don't translate Russian to English, but I can take "broken English" and "fix it" if that is of any help.

Postby Guest » 06/30/07 02:48 PM

Very good video!
Tank you to post the video link!

Paulo

Return to Platform & Stage Magic