Need Help With Bunny Production

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Postby Guest » 09/15/06 02:44 PM

Im a beginner and i need help with two things with this effect:
1. I was planning on getting Morrissey's Super Pan, but if you have anything better in mind that will fit a DWARF Rabbit please let me know (or better quality)
2. I am having trouble coming up with a routine. I need to come up with something so i know what i can tie it with but all my ideas seem stupid. I dont want to steal your routines, but if you could come up with something new.

I would appreciate it....

(Im willing to buy a Bunny Pan from someone used)

I didnt really know where to post this, sorry.

Postby Guest » 09/15/06 02:57 PM

Keeping that bunny in a pan is lousy and telegraphs the climax....and if the pan you ultimately purchase doesn't have air holes (many dove/bunny pans don't) then it is even worse for the bunny.

I'm sure, since you are a beginner, that you have some canes (Fantasio/dancing/appearing/vanishing whatever) and a top hat. So why don't you do an intro number with the hat & canes and then whip (or drop) the hat for a moment using as misdirection your calling up for an assistant? As your right hand goes behind the cover steal the bunny (placed in a bag with the top lightly tied & with air holes)into the hat and then place on assistant's head and produce the bunny.

Much less hassle than purchasing a pan & more magical appearing.

Postby Guest » 09/15/06 03:13 PM

in another section someone referrenced to a Bunny Box is that better? or can i make it

Postby Dustin Stinett » 09/15/06 08:35 PM

Steven,

We try to keep things on the same subject in one thread around here, so please continue this discusion on your other thread. I'm going to lock this one.

Thanks!
Dustin
Dustin Stinett

Return to Platform & Stage Magic