11 Bill Routine

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

11 Bill Routine

Postby Guest » September 24th, 2002, 10:12 am

I recently saw Peter Studebaker do a routine he called the "11 Bill Trick". I loved it. It involved two spectators and lots of miss counted dollar bills. I recently got "Fred Kaps' Currency" manuscript. This seems to be the basis of the performance I saw. It's very workable. I was told that someone may have published a collection of routines based on the 11 card (bill) routine. Does anyone know what it is called? Thanks.
Bob

magic@rushmore.com

Pete Biro

Re: 11 Bill Routine

Postby Pete Biro » October 4th, 2002, 11:11 am

Kaps adapted Edward Victor's "11 Card Trick" into his classic routine with bills. It is one of the finest routines of its kind.
Stay tooned.

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » October 4th, 2002, 2:28 pm

Stephen Bargatze (who apparently will be featured in the next issue of Magic) has an hilarious presentation of the Kaps trick (but then, just about everything he does is hilarious . . . )

Stefano

Postby Stefano » October 7th, 2002, 2:32 am

Check also the video Magic in Germany from Stevens Magic Emporium.
With a great presentation and execution of Joerg Alexander (his site http://www.zauberkunst.de)

Cheers
Stefano

Richard Hatch

Postby Richard Hatch » October 8th, 2002, 7:49 pm

Joerg teaches two tricks inspired by Kaps' 11 Bill routine in his most recent English language set of notes, THE SAM LECTURE NOTES. Kaps own handling is taught in a monograph published by Anthony Brahams in the UK. Both are currently in stock at H & R Magic Books, and no doubt elsewhere as well...

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”