NEW MAGIC

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Bill Goldman » 08/11/03 09:20 AM

Hello all
I've added some NEW items to my website that may be of interest. They are my newest creations.

ONE FOR THE MONEY
By Bill Goldman

Picture this:

A spectator is given a deck of cards or uses his own. He is instructed to shuffle them and select a card while the magician stands on the other side of the room with his back to the spectator. He is further instructed to put the card anywhere in the deck and shuffle the cards, remembering his selection. All of this occurs in the spectator's hands with the magician NOT touching the cards! Intrigued? Just wait

The magician takes the deck and asks the spectator to name a number between one and fifty-two. The spectator names a number and the magician deals the cards onto the table until he gets to that number. He holds the card in his hand and places the rest of the deck aside. The spectator names his card and the magician slowly turns over the card. It is the selected card! This is truly one for the money!

Again, youll find this ONLY at my website:

www.bgmagic.com

TWO FOR THE SHOW
By Bill Goldman

ONE: OUT OF TIME OUT OF MIND

The expression is often overused, but this trick truly leaves your audience gasping! On the way to the double ending, they'll laugh. In short, Out Of Time Out Of Mind is entertaining, funny and amazing. You need a deck of cards and you need to be wearing a wrist watch. The card trick part is funny and amazing. The mind reading part with the watch will make them gasp. It's all here-- patter, presentation and secret stuff.

TWO: GOOD TRICK GREAT TRICK

The engine that drives this 30 year evolution comes from J.K. Hartman and Mike Rogers. Ive never seen anyone perform any variation of it, and that is a shame. Its a powerful premise and dressed up and flavored with a bit of psychology, it is a sure-fire winner. Youll need an ordinary deck of cards and some invisible dice. If you cant find any invisible dice, pretend you have them; nobody can see them anyway!
In the body of this, you will psychologically set-up your audience for the blockbuster ending. It's awesome!

BITS & PIECES
By Bill Goldman

Something for everyone! Comedy and performance bits, sight gags, and other goodies straight out of my act. Cool stuff with balloons, chapstick, pencils, plastic cups, Elmers glue, Fairy Liquid and more.
Eleven proven bits (no filler!) including the winner of the IBM effect of the year for 95-96.

Check it out at www.bgmagic.com

THANKS!
Bill Goldman
Bill Goldman

Return to Close-Up Magic