Stan Kramien's Jamboree!

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby George Olson » 02/27/02 11:33 PM

I sat next to Stan this evening and gave him my check for this year's Jamboree.

It will be May 31st to June 1.

Featuring "our own" Pete Biro, and the likes of Loren Christopher Michaels, Lon Mandrake, Savard, Great Scott, and (drum roll please)the great Ali Bongo.

If you've never been to the Northwest this is the perfect time an absolutely fun interactive get together in the tradition of the "old Days" Rumor has it that one of the premier dealers in the world will also be in attendance. Bar B Q, snacks wine tasting contests, lectures (Pete's was terrific last year) vendors to lighten your wallets with that "must have item."

contact Stan at stankramien@yahoo.com

oh by the way it's a great bargin -- $90.00 for everything!!!!!!!!

If anyone is needing a place to crash, contact me personally, I'll clear it with the war department!!

Oh, by the way Richard, is this okay?
George Olson

Postby Pete Biro » 02/28/02 08:11 AM

Yah, Ali told me he'll be there... and so will, ahem, that great dealer dude... just sent Stan new photos of moi... :D :D
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Postby Guest » 03/11/02 08:01 PM

Thanks for the plug,,yes Biro finally went down to J.C. Penney and had some new publicity photos taken,,,by the way they are great,,I understand he also demonstrates in Joe Stevens booth,,also helps with the Bar B que. and tends bar,,and I dont even charge him anything for being there....ask Pete how much fun our Jamboree is....KRAMIEN

Postby Pete Biro » 03/11/02 09:16 PM

Fun? Fun? That's fun? Hehehehe :D :rolleyes: :p :cool: :eek:
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Return to General