Card Vanish

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Guest » 08/06/06 06:59 PM

I'm trying to find a card vanish that I've heard of, but I don't know what it is called or who it was by. Here's what it looks like:

The deck is held in Dealer's Grip. There is one face-up card on the top of the deck. Your other hand covers this card. Under cover of the hand the face-up card is secretly transfered to the bottom of the deck. The hand pulls away from the deck, and the face-up card is gone. You can show this hand empty.

All I know is that this is an old trick, and it might be by Ed Marlo. I would appreciate any information about who it is by, what it is called, or where I can find it. Thanks!!!


Return to Close-Up Magic