zenneth kok full metal re-zet

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Guest » 06/13/07 10:49 AM

hello,
where can i find this effect in print, ive done reset more than any card effect in my catalog.This version truly stunned me with its elegant handling.any info would be gratly appreciated! thanks guys

Postby Guest » 06/13/07 11:26 AM

I do like it. But i don't know if i would call it elegant.

Just a guess: maybe in antinomy?

Postby Joe Pecore » 06/13/07 11:52 AM

Looks like it can be found in his lecture notes http://www.heyprestomagic.com.au/ezimer ... rod207.htm
Share your knowledge on the MagicPedia wiki.
Joe Pecore

Postby Guest » 06/15/07 10:08 AM

Hi guys,

Thank you for the nice words regarding my handling of the Full Deck ReSet, I kind of agree with rage, guess the handling itself is not very elegant[only the performer himself =P]

I have published the handling in The Seven Cardinal Virtues, it's out of print though. The version that I explained in the notes is different from the one that I put up on youtube, imo, the one in print is superior.

Hey presto of Sydney carries the last few copies.

Thanks,
Zenneth

Postby Guest » 06/16/07 02:18 PM

i think i shouldnt have used the word elegant, i meant in the sense that the original p.h. handling is a little cozy, and this seemrd to free it up a little, i use elegant in place of simplify i guess. Thanks mr kok for responding, i love your work, hopefully one day ill see it up close.thanks everyone for your replys, hopefully ill find his notes for sale somewhere. -poof-

Return to Close-Up Magic