I perform a CSB routine that works in and and out of a spectator's hand called "CSB Assault."
It is both in my book "Coinvanish Volume 2" and my DVD released by Bob Kohler Productions, "Coin Man Walking"
I designed the routine with the following in mind:
1. I did not want to tip to the audience that I was using any extra coins, such as done in the standard routines.
2. I wanted to eliminate any trips to the pocket and not use coin purse switches.
3. I wanted to perform standing, without a table.
4. I wanted to use the spectators hands.
5. Because of #4, the coins need to be examinable at the beginning and end of the routine.
One of my favorite parts of the routine is a triple transposition in and out of a spectator's hands without my hands ever touching.
For the last two changes what you see is me pick up the coins from the spectator's outstretched hands and I turn my hands over to display them, they have transposed. Then I dump them back into her hands and they transpose again.
For those who want to see what this phase looks like I have a demo clip at the top of the page HERE
. The very first thing on the demo clip is this phase I talk about. You just need the most current Quicktime Player (version 7.0) to view it.