Somthing new?

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Guest » 03/29/02 06:49 PM

Hello,

Although i am not a good coin magician i think i might be onto a new and unexplored relm of coin magic! However i am not sure if is compltly new and orginal, so if you have ever heard of taking a coin in your 1st and 2nd finger and thumb cliping it for false trasfers, please tell me. I will be out of town till next moday so i wont be able to read your posts for a while.

Thanks for your time,
KJ Maginnis
kjthe2nd@cs.com

Postby Guest » 03/29/02 10:31 PM

Hello!
I do believe it has been done... It's hard to come up with something new but it is possible though! ;)

But just for pure knowledge sake! Who holds a coin between the first and second finger? It's un-natural and I believe it would look suspicious to onlookers... Which we don't want to look like... Right? :confused:

Postby Guest » 03/29/02 11:46 PM

Hello,

If you do the trick right it will look perfectly natral, and i have done some checking and I havent found any one or thing that has thought of it yet.

thanks,
KJ maginnis
PS. What do you mean by "believe" it has been done?

Postby Guest » 03/30/02 03:10 AM

KJ, if you are pinching coins in this position then perhaps you might like to learn/look up the Downs Palm & Downs Palm Vanish/Production. It may give you more ideas about the index/middle finger pinching grip.

Postby Pete Biro » 03/30/02 04:31 PM

KJ... have you got Modern Coin Magic by J.B. Bobo?

This is the BIBLE... all you need to know to be a good, if not great, coin worker.
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Return to Close-Up Magic