Hello friends at the Genii forum,
All of my magician friends know that the color separation plot has been my FAVORITE as long as they've known me. They have seen me work through many variations until this point in time.
Let me tell you a little bit about COSMOS.
The spectator PERFECTLY separates the red cards from the black cards without looking at the faces of the cards.
Here are the conditions of COSMOS
* On average, it takes about 3 minutes to perform COSMOS (including patter)
* After you've learned the METHOD of COSMOS you will be doing it INSTANTLY
* There is NO sleight of hand and NO memorization
* The deck of cards can be borrowed, which makes this miracle totally impromptu
* The trick RESETS INSTANTLY (remember it's just a normal deck of shuffled cards)
* There are no other props involved (you only have to have any deck of cards)
* You can perform COSMOS totally SURROUNDED
* You don't have to have a full deck
* The cards can be fully examined before and after the trick
* The cards are not marked (No JUICE, NO Infra Red, No Rough)
* If you scan the backs of the cards into a computer the difference would be ZERO
* No shiners are used of any type
* It's not a Stripper Deck
* The cards are not a "ONE WAY" deck of any form.
* The spectator can shuffle the cards FACE UP if they wanted to . . . they are really shuffled
* There is absolutely no deck switch of any type (not even adding or removing some cards)
* The spectator chooses ANY indicator cards (red and black) from their shuffled deck.
* There is no lapping of cards
* The magician NEVER alters the order of the cards after the spectator has shuffled them
* The magician and the spectators NEVER look at the faces of the cards during the separation
* The cards are always kept face down on the table (the magician never picks up the cards off the table)
* The spectator is handling the cards DURING THE SEPARATION (not the magician)
* To insure the spectator doesn't cheat by looking at the faces of the cards, the magician uses his index finger to push the cards, face down, ONLY off the top of the deck, ONE card at a time, towards the spectator as fast as he can. The spectator then decides if those face down cards are red or black by putting them in front of their respective indicator cards.
* There is absolutely NO EQUIVOQUE
* The spectator can put as many cards on a pile that they like (even groups of 2 or 3 or MORE!)
* The spectator can put an uneven number of cards in front of the indicator cards
* The magician NEVER stops the spectator to change piles
* The magician NEVER counts cards
* At any time, the spectator can look at the faces of the remaining cards to see the cards are shuffled
* The spectator can STOP at ANY time or go through the whole deck
* If the spectator stops without finishing the deck, the rest of the cards are STILL SHUFFLED
* The trick is very fast to perform since the spectators can choose to stop whenever they get bored
* At the end, the cards in front of the red indicator are red, and the black indicator black!!
* When the cards are revealed to be 100% correct, the COMPLETE faces of the cards can be shown
* The probability of this EVENT is 1 out of 1,125,899,906,842,624 !!! ( that's 2^50 )
* The probability of a "think of a card" trick is only 1 out of 52
There is also an EDITED demo video available on my website at: www.rostamimagic.com