Personal Faves (off the top of my head :)
1) Cards across = Las Vegas Leaper, Harris
2) Cards to pocket = F.Carlyle w/ Williamson's (51 to pocket) finish
3) Ace Assembly = Tricked Traveler (Conn, Tricks of My Trade) Non gaffed= Elmsley's 1002nd
4) Torn and restored card = Williamson's Torn and Retored Transpo.
5) Sympathetic cards = dunno, I'll pick Dingles version just for the hell of it.
6) spelling trick = Cool Spell (E.Fields)
7) card to wallet = Balducci wallet as climax to multiple selelction routine.
8) rising card = 3 way tie = Devano, Loops & Leclair
9) oil and water = Marlo's 3/6 (7) Card methods, most of which are in IBIDEM. Also: Dingles routine (Oil and Vinegar) that uses marlo 6 card stuff, then seques into Walton's Oil and Queens (my 2nd fave O&W.)
10)color changing deck = Chameleon Sandwich (Tricks of My Trade, FASDIU press www.fasdiu.com)
<-subtle plug for the excellent efforts of Paul Cummins.