Pip Dice

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Grant McSorley » 12/16/05 03:29 PM

Does anyone know a good source for dice with playing card pips on them? I'm looking for the ones without numbers.

Thanks,
Grant
Grant McSorley

Postby Guest » 12/16/05 04:28 PM

Go to Google.com, type in poker dice,3.500,000

hits......Mike

Postby Grant McSorley » 12/16/05 04:46 PM

When you google poker dice, you get the dice for a game called "poker dice", which isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the ones with one pip or a blank on each side. They are the ones Tommy Wonder uses in Rubik's Card. I should have been more specific in my first post.

Thanks,
Grant
Grant McSorley

Postby Guest » 12/16/05 05:39 PM

Originally posted by Grant McSorley:
When you google poker dice, you get the dice for a game called "poker dice", which isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the ones with one pip or a blank on each side. They are the ones Tommy Wonder uses in Rubik's Card. I should have been more specific in my first post.

Thanks,
Grant
Crown and Anchor dice have a Heart, Club, Spade, Club, Crown, and Anchor on them.

Similar sets in Belgium have a Sun replacing the Crown. [] see here and Wonder may be using a similar set, from Holland.

Look for Crown And Anchor Dice on Google.

Postby Bill Duncan » 12/16/05 11:08 PM

I believe the local game store at the mall has something like this. I'll check them out and get a phone number to post should that be the case.
Bill Duncan

Return to Close-Up Magic