Okay, I've worked on this some more and here's a method that doesn't use any outjogs or injogs. Again it combines the best elements of the Gordon Bruce Shuffle and the Dan Garrett shuffle. I haven't revealed what the Garrett subtlety is because Dan sells this idea (contact him at DanGarrett@aol.com
Let's call this the GorDanBo Virtual Shuffle in honour of the vast contributions I've made to cultural life in Scotland.
The rhythm is 1-2-3-4-5. Assume an overhand shuffle from the right hand into the left hand.
1. Right hand undercuts 80% of the deck, leaving 20% in left hand.
2. Run 1-2-3-4 cards from the right hand onto the cards in the left.
3. On the "5" count, throw half of the remaining cards, but as they hit, take a left little finger break under them.
4.Run 1-2-3-4 cards.
5. As you throw the remainder of the deck on the "5" count, use the Garrett idea to steal back all the cards underneath this block -- and take over the left little finger break with the right thumb.
6. Now run 1-2-3-4 cards and throw everything above the break on top.
8. Now run 1-2-3-4 cards and throw the remainder on top.