David Corsaro Lecture in Collingswood NJ 3/4/13

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby David Corsaro » 02/14/13 05:20 PM

I am lecturing for IBM Ring 165 in Collingswood NJ on Monday March 4th at 8pm. This will focus on worker magic for close-up entertainers. Here are some recent reviews:

One of the best lectures we have EVER had at the Carolina Close-up Convention -- Scott Robinson, convention organizer

One of the best lectures I have ever seen. -- Marshall Petersen, H&R Magic Books

David Corsaro is a real triple threat . His close-up is funny, original and baffling. His lecture is superb. He teaches his creations in a very thorough and easily understandable manner. He packs small and plays big, getting great reactions from his magic and comedy. I'd recommend him for any convention booker looking to add a new and different face to their line-up. Marc DeSouza

I have booked David to lecture at the S.A.M Assembly #4 in Philadelphia. The members said that it was one of the BEST lectures we ever had . I also booked him at The Magicians Alliance of Eastern States Convention in 2011. David was a triple treat. He did his lecture, close up show as well as the closing Gala Stage Show where he did and OUTSTANDING job. I would recommend David Corsaro for ANY and ALL magic conventions and clubs. -- Mike Miller (MAES Convention Talent Chair, S.A.M National Convention Talent Chair)

David exceeded my expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. "-- John Luka (organizer of the Detroit Motor City Close-up Convention)

For directions, visit http://www.ibmring165.org/ or email me at lecture@davidcorsaro.com
My new DVD ("Magic of David Corsaro") is available from your favorite dealer www.davidcorsaro.com
David Corsaro

Return to Buzz