FS: Wolfs magic items

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby briancook » 02/01/13 10:03 PM

I am adding a brand new never used Wolfs Magic B'Tsunami. This does not have the bag with it but has the instructions if you need them. This is currently on back order from Wolfs Magic and sells for $195.00 plus shipping and I will sell mine for $175.00 with free shipping.

-- I also have a Wolfs magic Sobriety test table for sale. This table is incomplete as its just the Top and the flange(no pole or rolling base) and I think I have the banner. I lost the rest when I moved. This is a perfect addition if you have the Sobriety test already and want to match the tables or have a back up table. I am selling this for $600.00 which is a steal as this is no longer produced and all of the items you would need to do this besides the table is still readily available.

-Rare PaddleCRaft set out of PurpleHeart $395.00

I need to move some items to help pay for my wedding...yep I am getting married!!!! I also have many other great items up for grabs so if you don't see something from here or my other listing please email me as I have something you want.
Thanks and I take Paypal and credit cards with Square!

Brian Cook
2709 NE 72nd st
Seattle Wa, 98115
425-931-7514
briancookmagic@msn.com
briancook

Postby briancook » 02/15/13 05:51 PM

Reduced......
1.Wolfs Magic B'Tsunami $165.00
2.Rare PaddleCRaft set out of PurpleHeart $375.00
3.I also have a Wolfs magic Sobriety test table for sale $495.00
briancook