IBM and Lance Burton

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby Dustin Stinett » 12/29/12 09:05 PM

Shawn Farquhar posted this on his Facebook page:

"BIG NEWS

The I.B.M. is pleased to announce the I.B.M. Lance Burton Teen Seminar. If you are between the ages of 13-19, interested in magic and looking for something exciting to do this summer, you are invited to attend this special event hosted by world famous magicians Jeff McBride and Eugene Burger. This special event on July 15-17 will be held prior to the I.B.M annual convention on July 17-20 at no extra charge if you are registered for our annual convention in Phoenix, Arizona.

Dont wait, register now while there is still room to join Jeff, Eugene and Lance at this epic event! Remember there is no extra charge for this two day event, if you are registered for the convention, you can attend this Seminar. Register now! Convention registration price increase effective February 1, 2013. Final details will be announced in the near future.

To register for the 2013 IBM convention and this wonderful opportunity, visit our website at www.magician.org "
Dustin Stinett

Postby Richard Kaufman » 12/30/12 12:49 AM

I'm glad to see that someone has picked up the Youth event from the defunct World Magic Seminar.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Shawn Farquhar » 01/22/13 03:50 PM

Thanks guys for getting out the word. It is a great event that needed to be continued. In fact Eugene Burger and Jeff McBride will once again act as hosts and Lance will be attending. The IBM is also keeping it a free event to those youth that register for the IBM convention so it's a win/win.

Cheers,

-shawn
Shawn Farquhar

"if you can't laugh at yourself, you're just not getting the joke."
Shawn Farquhar

Return to Buzz