As per David Regal:
The plot is simple: Three borrowed finger rings are linked together.
The Linking Finger Ring Effect, created by Persi Diaconis and Richard Himber, is one of the greatest magic effects ever devised. It captures the imagination of an audience and absolutely slays them.
After a prolonged development process, I am delighted to release what I believe to be one of the most elegant sets of props for the Linking Finger Ring effect ever offered to the magic fraternity. The quality is excellent.
The set includes:
1) My own version of the Himber Ring, designed from the ground up, that possesses a unique set of characteristics.
2) A duplicate gimmicked ring that is made in the traditional click-lock manner, for those who prefer this system.
3) A duplicate, un-gimmicked ring.
4) A detailed DVD of instructions, including a Magic Castle performance.
5) A set of precision made gimmicks with which to perform the astounding Koran ending of the effect.
6) A pencil.
So, this is not a single gimmick, but a set of custom-made utility gimmicks that give you all you need to perform a modern classic of magic: The Linking Finger Ring effect.
All is housed in a lovely jewelry box.
Last edited by Sean-Dylan
on 12/02/12 02:16 PM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Removed link to private video. Should be posted by David, if he so chooses.