DR ROBERT ALBO’S FINAL BOOK

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby byron walker » 11/22/12 03:39 PM

DR ROBERT ALBOS FINAL BOOK THE ULTIMATE OKITO ENCORE
DUE LATE DEC 2012

Dr Albo had his final book nearly completed before his untimely death. It has now been completed, at the printer and published by Marge Albo as a tribute to Bob. She asked me to handle all orders and shipping. This will be a deluxe, oversize, hardbound volume in acetate jacket with place ribbon, have an Okito DVD and a newly minted Okito token in pockets in the rear, with a slipcase to house this volume and Dr Albos previous The Ultimate Okito Addendum. This volume will be uniform with his previous Okito volumes, be in lavish full color and have 56 pages of apparatus, photographs and memorabilia associated with Okito and the Bamberg Dynasty not previously published. The books are expected to arrive Dec 22, 2012 and be $150 plus shipping, which varies by country (if any are left). However, the pre-publication price including shipping is only:
United States - $125
Canada - $145
Mexico - $150
All other countries - $155
I accept cash, check or money order mailed to POB 3186, San Leandro, CA 94578 or PayPal to byron.walker@comcast.net

If there are any questions feel free to email me at byron.walker@comcast.net
Small quantities of a few previous volumes from Dr Albo are on my website, byronwalkermagicbooks.com
www.byronwalkermagicbooks.com for all your magic book needs!
byron walker

Postby Matt R » 12/03/12 10:34 PM

Thanks Byron, I have put in my order.
Matt R

Return to Collector's Marketplace