Doug Henning ORIGINAL Water Torture Cell Poster from NBC TV Special

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Postby Greg Edmonds » 10/18/12 11:57 AM

Greetings:

Before we consign it to eBay, here's your chance to own the original [color:#336666]Water Torture Cell[/color] poster from Doug Henning's first Live television special.

The poster is in excellent condition with NO fold lines, and will be shipped in large, heavily constructed mailing tube. The poster itself is a large (one sheet) 30 by 46 inches in size.

Do a Web search and you'll see that the few remaining examples of this poster, especially in this condition, typically sell for $400 and more.

We're asking just $259 for this one, PLUS $19.00 insured shipping rate.

Please note: If you reside outside of the 48 contiguous United States, the actual cost of insured shipping will vary based upon the destination of the package (mailing tube).

If you're interested, [color:#990000]PLEASE DO NOT respond here on the Genii Forum[/color], but rather send an E-mail message, with Henning and/or Poster in the description. The first person paying via PayPal gets the poster.

I had friends (one is still living, actually) who worked closely with Doug and his crew in the production of this imaginative recreation of the classic Houdini escape. I can't recall from whom this particular poster came, but it is directly related to those involved in the show production.

If I get no reply in the next couple of hours (say, by roughly 2:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time), we'll go ahead with the eBay listing.

Thanks for your interest.

Greg Edmonds
[color:#990000]E-mail contact[/color]: gregoryedmonds[at sign]me.com
7500 St. Andrews Rd., #303
Columbia, SC 29212

Phone: 803.429.3344
Greg Edmonds

Postby Greg Edmonds » 10/18/12 06:00 PM

The poster has been sold, thanks.
Greg Edmonds

Return to Collector's Marketplace