Genii Bash Podcasts - Max Maven and Jon Armstrong

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Postby mrgoat » 09/21/12 04:22 AM

Hello there my lovelies.

Good news, two new episodes are out today.

Click here to listen to Max Maven.

Click here to listen to Jon Armstrong.

There's still plenty of time left to sort out your room, flight and there are a few tickets left. So don't delay. book today.
mrgoat

Postby Don Hendrix » 09/21/12 07:38 PM

This may be the wrong place but I'll try it. I downloaded the Zwoor app on my iPad but cannot get the Genii meeting to load. Anyone have any tricks or tips? Thanks.
Don Hendrix

Postby John Signa » 09/21/12 09:56 PM

It can take a while to load as there is quite a bit of data, so if you're getting to the "loading" message, be patient.

If you're not getting any response when you enter "genii75" for the meeting code, you can just scroll down in the list of upcoming events and choose the Genii entry.

Try loading a different event.

If you're still having issues, make sure you have enough free space (app plus data uses about 10 MB).
John Signa

Postby Don Hendrix » 09/22/12 01:38 AM

Thanks.
Don Hendrix

Postby Edward Pungot » 09/23/12 10:53 AM

I'm a big fan of Max. Those of you who will be attending the Bash should review or watch his Multiplicity DVD. I love doing my homework before a lecture whenever I get the chance and well, this is certainly a great opportunity to do just that.
I've been reviewing his ideas on this old concept, along with the section in the Berglas book devoted to the subject of magician's choice in Richard's book. What a powerful tool when done properly. I look forward to seeing a master at work!
Edward Pungot

Return to Buzz