Zakary BELAMY, photographer for magicians worldwide

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Postby Zakary » 06/11/12 04:31 AM

Dear friends,

I'm Zakary BELAMY, a french professional photographer working internationally but living in Taiwan (I left PARIS last year for Asia).

I'm my first post on the GENII forum.

You might know my photos through GENII MAGAZINE (thanks Richard for the several years of trust) and of course several exhibition FISM Beijing and Stockholm, South Korea, Taiwan, France, Italy, Blackpool etc...)

I'm shooting magicians since 1999. I started with a certain David Stone who was not yet the great magician we know.

I will be happy to share and discuss with you if you need any advices how to promote your image as MAGICIANS and performers.

I suggest you to see my work on my WEBSITE www.ZakaryBelamy or my FaceBook www.facebook.com/Zakarybelamy .
------
Photographer & Art Director
Web: www.ZakaryBelamy.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/ZakaryBelamy
Zakary

Postby Richard Kaufman » 06/11/12 11:22 AM

Zakary's work is the best! And he's a cool guy, too. If you want to look great, check him out.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Zakary » 06/18/12 09:49 AM

Hello Richard,

Thanks. I just get back from Hong Kong.

I'm developing a new project with MIGHTY CHAN a good Ballooner to create a book about balloons.

BTW, I will exhibit in Busan in August in South Korea at BIMF (Busan International Magic Festival) which is the world biggest magic festival. When I say, the biggest, i mean it. We have nothing like that in Europe and USA).

See you in BLackpool.
------
Photographer & Art Director
Web: www.ZakaryBelamy.com
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/ZakaryBelamy
Zakary

Return to Marketing & Magic Business