Thanks to the Genii Staff!

Discuss general aspects of Genii.

Postby Andrew Pinard » 04/11/12 07:41 PM

I try to express appreciation on a daily basis for even the smallest gesture. It is easy to do this when the kindness comes from someone right in front of you. It's more difficult to express appreciation for those efforts that happen outside our direct sphere.

For that reason, I want to express my appreciation to Richard and all the moderators for running this forum. It provides a wealth of knowledge and experience in its postings and an opportunity to engage with some of the truly exceptional thinkers, creators, and practitioners in our field.

It's not just a forum. The magazine is top notch with reflecting a diverse set of interests and an in-depth approach that is not seen elsewhere. Producing a top quality monthly print magazine with additional bonuses for online users (and might I mention ON TIME) is a herculean task that is not reflected in the almost ridiculously small price of admission.

And now a conference as well (I almost hate to call it a convention based on some of the activities being leaked).

Those who know me are aware that I do not gush, but I think it is really important to say thank you.

Thank you to Richard, Elizabeth, Daniel, Jane, Margret and all the columnists, authors, reviewers, photographers, artists, and technology people who work so hard to provide us with a monthly work of art that reinvigorates our interest, challenges our thoughts and introduces us to new ways of thinking about our shared passion/obsession.

Your efforts are deeply and sincerely appreciated.
Andrew Pinard

Postby Richard Kaufman » 04/11/12 07:54 PM

Andrew, whatever you drank today, put some in a bottle and send it to me!

And thanks!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Return to General