Gagnon Spread Control

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Guest » 06/28/02 07:20 PM

Hello all, I have been working on this move a lot with my washable cards. I was wondering if anybody had thoughts, tips or applications they would be willing to share with on this board or by emailing me, Thanks in Advance.

Noah Levine

Postby Guest » 07/18/02 12:29 AM

Noah,
I'm currently working on a book for Tom Gagnon which will include a detailed discussion of the Gagnon Spread Control. I can tell you that the better the quality and condition of the cards the easier it will be to perform the technique. The rest will have to wait the release of Tom's book, which is still a while away.

Wesley James

Postby Richard Kaufman » 07/18/02 04:56 PM

Tom Gagnon has a ton of good stuff. That's going to be a big damn book!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine
Richard Kaufman

Postby Guest » 07/18/02 05:02 PM

oh man its going to be hot I bet it would will even be too hot for the devil. Sorry that was stupid, I bet the book will be great and have quite a good crediting job.

Noah Levine

Postby Bill Duncan » 07/18/02 06:26 PM

Originally posted by Wesley James:
I'm currently working on a book for Tom Gagnon
Will Mr. Gagnon be doing his own illustrations?
&
Will you post here when you're ready to start taking orders?
Bill Duncan

Postby Guest » 07/18/02 07:53 PM

Bill,
As currently planned, Tom will be illustrating his own book. He is, after all, among the finest illustrators in magic's history. I expect Tom will be doing the promotion for his own book as well, so you can expect to hear about it here as well as through other sources. In case he forgets, however, I'll be sure to help him get out the word.

Wesley James

Postby Pete Biro » 07/18/02 11:44 PM

Hi Wesley, long time no see. :p
Stay tooned.
Pete Biro

Return to Close-Up Magic