Covered Flippant

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Postby Guest » 08/19/03 05:32 PM

So I was bored and reading the Earick book and came across something called Covered Flippant. This is a version of Flippant. I was wondering if there is anything else published using this move or if anyone had ideas about it.

Return to Close-Up Magic